CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Honestly I can’t stand Okunbor but he hasn’t really done much wrong this year
He hasn't done much wrong for a while. He has barely dropped a bomb in reserve grade for months, defended well and ran the ball well.

amapusae

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He hasn't done much wrong for a while. He has barely dropped a bomb in reserve grade for months, defended well and ran the ball well.
Also, he literally played his juniors as a back rower. He defended decently well when he came on on Sunday when our forwards were fucked

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We've won 2/4 games. The last one we lost by 2 points. It's not panic stations just yet.

I'd still persist with the same team with the only changes being TPJ to start at prop and Sutton to the bench. Pele to replace Nu Brown.

If a half goes down, Averillo can shift to halves with Okunbor coming on to play wing.

Way better option than Reynolds on the bench

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dills like yourself keep harping on going round and round in circles.

It's just a personal opinion on the strengths and weaknesses of different players.

I said I think Topine is the better player than Okenbour. You won't be changing my opinion.

I said Ciro picks the team. We don't. I'm fine with that. I think Topine would bring a lot of energy but if CC rates Topine a 3rd stringer then so be it. It's not my problem.

Now go away and start an argument with someone else.
I ain’t trying to change your opinion.

I am just subtly telling you that your opinion is trash.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Also, he literally played his juniors as a back rower. He defended decently well when he came on on Sunday when our forwards were fucked
Yup, it's obviously not ideal but we don't exactly have other options. Tanner has been our best prop in reserve grade yet all anyone did was bag him on here so what exactly else are we meant to do?

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yup, it's obviously not ideal but we don't exactly have other options. Tanner has been our best prop in reserve grade yet all anyone did was bag him on here so what exactly else are we meant to do?
Fuck you and the sense you talk.

You’re still a TN-wearing flog, but you’re an alright TN-wearing flog.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We've won 2/4 games. The last one we lost by 2 points. It's not panic stations just yet.

I'd still persist with the same team with the only changes being TPJ to start at prop and Sutton to the bench. Pele to replace Nu Brown.

If a half goes down, Averillo can shift to halves with Okunbor coming on to play wing.

Way better option than Reynolds on the bench
They won't listen to you mate.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
No Tuilagi and Nanai, and they're missing Drinky already. Drinky and Nanai are their biggest threats.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Fuck you and the sense you talk.

You’re still a TN-wearing flog, but you’re an alright TN-wearing flog.
I very rarely wear them, it's just that I got a couple of pairs recently. I'm wearing the shit out of my Chicago's right now, need to flex on teenagers to build my confidence :tearsofjoy:

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No Tuilagi and Nanai, and they're missing Drinky already. Drinky and Nanai are their biggest threats.
Lucy also suspended for domestic violence. Flipping gronk

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I ain’t trying to change your opinion.

I am just subtly telling you that your opinion is trash.
No sorry you haven't convinced me Topine is trash.
Now go away.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Stop talking sense mate.

There are some Graham Annesley-like people here- clearly on the spectrum, and it bloody well shows.
At age rep level he played centre before being moved into the forwards, it was designed to get him to tackle, it failed so he was moved to the wing

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My opinion is its a dumb decision. Sorry.

Topine is the better, more versatile utility.

Even Kyle Feldt hasn't been turned into a forward and he shows more potential as a winger turned forward than Oki. Forward play ...must be a piece of cake if a failed winger gets a go at it...learning it in first grade as well.

But as I've said several times....it's Ciro's call not any of ours.

We just have opinions as loyal, committed fans.

Ciro gets paid to make the calls. His decision. We've had quite a few coaches trying to turn players into something they're not by changing their playing/style position.

Let's wait and see if Topine gets a go and then compare the two of them and their value to the team. We'll all be better placed to confirm our own opinions on this issue...right or wrong :grinning:
Since when can Topine play centre/wing? Okunbor clearly can, as well as playing in the forwards. I don’t necessarily agree with the choice but the reasoning is sound. With concussion ruling p,ayers out often during a match, it’s almost essential to have a utility that can play in the backs or forwards.