• 13th-15th

Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Last

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
700k for Mcinnes??!! ironically i caught a bit of The Castle last night "tell that manager **** he is dreaming" no thanks, excuse my ignorance as i dont know his age even? but i'm fairly sure he is a PASS.
Cheese will sign with us dunno when and it could take fucking months the way they all procrastinate but it will hopefully happen.
The Cheese is waiting to see how clubs go. If the Titans were just smoke and mirrors last season, where are the Broncos at? Same for the Bulldogs. He wants to hitch his wagon to a contender. We will have to pay overs to lure him, if either of those 2 look good half way through the season, or unless he locks down the hooker role at the Storm which is unlikely.

Mike Z

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Can we win the comp? 100% we can. Put A MULTI on FLANAGAN TOP POINT SCORER, DOGS TO WIN THE COMP & FLANAGAN DAILY M WINNER.
Thats a trifecta

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I still think we are 3-4 players and a year of experience playing together away from the 8. The spine is very inexperienced and there are massive question marks over hooker and five eighth if Averillo fires and JMK can improve it will give us a better chance but who knows how that will go.

I’m not sold on our pack either I think the best we can hope for is that they hold their own I can’t see them regularly dominating the opposition.

A lot will depend on the first 10 rounds with a difficult draw and the suspension of Thompson I’m expecting a rough start. Another unknown factor is how long it takes for the players to adjust to Tbaz’s structures and changes it wouldn’t surprise me at all if we don’t see our best footy to half way through the season.

I’d love to be wrong but there’s just too many things working against us to make the 8 but there will definitely be signs of improvement.
Yeah but it ain’t that difficult to come 7th or 8th

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yeah but it ain’t that difficult to come 7th or 8th
it actually is, it is a very open comp this year, if we or the gold coast in who comes out?

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think it'll look something like this.... we can definitely challenge a lot of teams in the 8 but bringing on JAC and Burton as well as shedding some deadwood will see us be in the 8 in 2022.

1 Storm
2 Panthers
3 Raiders
4 Rabbitohs
5 Titans
6 Roosters
7 Eels
8 Warriors
9 Sea Eagles
10 Bulldogs
11 Sharks
12 Knights
13 Broncos
14 Cowboys
15 Dragons
16 Tigers

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think it'll look something like this.... we can definitely challenge a lot of teams in the 8 but bringing on JAC and Burton as well as shedding some deadwood will see us be in the 8 in 2022.

1 Storm
2 Panthers
3 Raiders
4 Rabbitohs
5 Titans
6 Roosters
7 Eels
8 Warriors
9 Sea Eagles
10 Bulldogs
11 Sharks
12 Knights
13 Broncos
14 Cowboys
15 Dragons
16 Tigers
I can’t see the Warriors making the 8

Reaction score
I think our biggest concern going into 22 and onwards. Is origin and injuries.

allan
addo-carr
cotric

These players no doubt will be in the origin selection.

If players like
Napa
Hetherington
Flanagan
Burton
Averillo

Have a excellent year.

They could be considered for the 30 man squad.

Then you got injuries.

Will definitely impact us in the 9 week origin period.

Reaction score
I think our biggest concern going into 22 and onwards. Is origin and injuries.

allan
addo-carr
cotric

These players no doubt will be in the origin selection.

If players like
Napa
Hetherington
Flanagan
Burton
Averillo

Have a excellent year.

They could be considered for the 30 man squad.

Then you got injuries.

Will definitely impact us in the 9 week origin period.
I guess. It would give the younger up and coming lads a taste in first grade which will help them develop and learn quicker