Bulldogs Videos and Pics thread

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A million-dollar talent, ruined by a five-cent brain!
in 12 months, Barba went from a GF appearance with us and Dally M Player of the Year to injured, scandal ridden as to domestic abuse of the mother of his daughters, alone on the bench as we were getting eliminated in the first week of the finals and demanding a release... so quick and total an implosion it boggles the mind

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Brings back some smiles. That try form Eastwood breaking the line is one to remember.

Man the 2012 memories were so good for me, fucking NRL should have rigged the grand final for us because of how much money/good media coverage we generated for their shit company and even more money if we won…

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
in 12 months, Barba went from a GF appearance with us and Dally M Player of the Year to injured, scandal ridden as to domestic abuse of the mother of his daughters, alone on the bench as we were getting eliminated in the first week of the finals and demanding a release... so quick and total an implosion it boggles the mind
He did win a premiership with the Sharks before going to the dark side once again.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

A million-dollar talent, ruined by a five-cent brain!
That last try Barba scored I believe was a home game for us that was played in Mackay from memory. I’ll never forget that game, not only for that try, but I took a $20 Combo Bet at my local TAB and had Bulldogs/Bulldogs plus B Barba both first and last try scorer which he was.

Wasn’t enough to retire on but think I got around $200 for my $20 outlay.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That last try Barba scored I believe was a home game for us that was played in Mackay from memory. I’ll never forget that game, not only for that try, but I took a $20 Combo Bet at my local TAB and had Bulldogs/Bulldogs plus B Barba both first and last try scorer which he was.

Wasn’t enough to retire on but think I got around $200 for my $20 outlay.
He could have easily been an immortal...