Gilded
Reaction score
Our team is crap
Dean pay is crap
Our board are crap
Some of our kennel members are crap
Lewis is crap
We will lose

But... I will still be travelling to go to the game with the kids and curse myself afterwards for going but its the life of a supporter.
Amen !!

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol they have said Seibold resume on triple m , apparently 40% win rate qld cup , was a dud as storm 20s coach , then did 2 years as Bellamy assistant and was apparently Barrett’s defence coach at manly where they came 13th and had shocking defence before he went to Souths . :tearsofjoy:

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
QLD members don't get a ticket. Disappointing

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Our team is crap
Dean pay is crap
Our board are crap
Some of our kennel members are crap
Lewis is crap
We will lose

But... I will still be travelling to go to the game with the kids and curse myself afterwards for going but its the life of a supporter.
As per usual, I'm feeling the love moey.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We are definitely not as bad because we have a substandard roster which is far Insuperior to theirs!
I agree, not as bad, but still shockingly bad. It's like comparing a gun shot wound to the head to a gun shot wound to the stomach.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
We are definitely not as bad because we have a substandard roster which is far Insuperior to theirs!
Said it before now is the time to pick the eyes out of that squad and we have the money

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Broncs is pretty simple for mine too many young high profile players believing their own press and playing as individuals and the club and coach letting them get away with it on and off the field and now the wheels have fallen off no one knows how to fix it
Apparently seibs wrote a list of players he didn't want and gave it to the club and told them to get rid of them before he arrives lololol.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Apparently seibs wrote a list of players he didn't want and gave it to the club and told them to get rid of them before he arrives lololol.
Mate some of the shit I have been told nothing would surprise me, there is a divide between the players and the coach the size of the Grand Canyon that only one thing will fix

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Where are they? ;)

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
None of the experienced players in the Bronco team are leaders. Boyd is lazy who rarely gets involved. Hes been in retirement mode the last 3 years. He should be the most respected player in that team yet his onfield leadership is nil. Oates loves himself but doesnt provide much. Milf FMD...

Living in Brisbane, I work with a couple of Broncos supporters and none were happy with Seibolds signing. I dont know why because I really couldnt care enough to talk to them in debth about the Broncos.

I really hate the Broncos but always admired there toughness and the pride they had in their Jersey. There so called seniors today arent setting that example.

Add to that, times are a changing. That toughness just isnt there anymore. Its all glam and $$$.

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
First of all, let me state for the record that this post is not to paint a picture that Pay is a great coach, or to try and sugarcoat the situation that we are im, but more so to illustrate a comparison between the two clubs and the similar, yet vastly different, situation they are both currently in.

Let's start with the Bulldogs. Yep, no denying it, we are shit!!! But we have also been behind the 8 ball for a number of years now due to a total disregard for our junior nursery, a failure to retain and identify talent, backends contracts and a salary cap mess. Add to this a rookie coach and some other hurdles like the Okunbor and CHN shit, the regular injuries to our highest paid player, and it become very clear as to why we are where we are.

Next case in point, the Broncos. Yep, no denying it, they are also shit!!! Even worse then us IMO. But the reasons they are in this heap are much harder to define, and its baffling to comprehend why they are where they are.

The Broncos have the biggest supporter base in the comp, they are a one city team in a rugby league mad region, with unlimited TPAs, the pick of Queensland's best up and coming talent, and a once highly regarded coach signed for massive money over a 5 year contract. So what's their problem??? Our problems are very clear, yet the Broncos seem to have it all, yet play like they have nothing.

Regardless of what most of us think of Pays coaching ability, one thing I have always thought to be true is that our team is united. Week after week we are beaten, yet team morale seems to be high regardless, and more often then not we turn up with the right attitude and put in a decent performance. Sadly this is starting to wane, but as we all know we have a very subpar roster, and the loss of CHN and okunbour has massively added to this problem.

Basically, if we take the emotion out of it, we are not really that bad. We all just expect more from our club. Whereas the broncos are just shit. So many superstars, yet they have no passion or pride it would seem.

Over to you.....
Team moral seems to be high? That’s because they don’t give a shit, our team should be filthy after getting beaten so much! The coach is shit mate, believe that. Look at the tigers, team full of rejects and nobodies, except for a few players! They toweled is up cos we have no game plan or guidance from anyone in the coaching crew!

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Its crazy especially as i have a dogs membership which i can't use at all...
We will apparently be getting a "credit" for the value of a ticket from our 2021 memberships (in QLD anyway).