Not open for further replies.

RootyHillDog

Waterboy
Reaction score
lol whoops, only missed out on 2, how could i forget them 2, chook and pricey

RootyHillDog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Anyone remember the friday night match we platyed against manly at belmore in 94 i think it was, how good was that. chook scoring that try from the kick, the pace

Aaron

Utai Slam
Reaction score
Okay, no-one wants to answer my question - Tahl you were very close, partially right really.

Ron Bailey was the first Canterbury player to play for Australia, in fact, he captained them also.

Bruce Hopkins was the first Canterbury player to tour with Austrlia when he was apart of the 1948 Kangaroo Tour of England and France.

Tdogg deserves the honours in my opinion.

£©

Taxed By £©
Reaction score
Okay, no-one wants to answer my question - Tahl you were very close, partially right really.

Ron Bailey was the first Canterbury player to play for Australia, in fact, he captained them also.

Bruce Hopkins was the first Canterbury player to tour with Austrlia when he was apart of the 1948 Kangaroo Tour of England and France.

What about me? Who said Steve Mortimers played most games for the doggies??? It's TERRY LAMB!!!

The Dominator

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What about me? Who said Steve Mortimers played most games for the doggies??? It's TERRY LAMB!!!

No it's Turvey alright.

Here's an obscure one.

Only once in our history has the club jersey been predominantly a colour that was not blue or white. What colour?

P

Promiscuous

No it's Turvey alright.

Here's an obscure one.

Only once in our history has the club jersey been predominantly a colour that was not blue or white. What colour?
Idno, there was a grey in there once, and greenish :grinning::grinning:
Fked if i know when, not long ago ;)

The Dominator

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Not the silver. That was still mainly blue and white. This colour was the predominant colour. I doubt anyone on here is anywhere near old enough to remember this. I know i'm not.

Hammer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want the biggest winning margin, against who and where played.

Aaron

Utai Slam
Reaction score
The jersey was maroon with a blue V...was worn during the war years after a ban on the manufacturer of striped jerseys.

T

TdoggBulldog

thanks lol..

but what year did bailey play for australia in?

i didn't know he did :confused:

Brissy Bulldog

Proud to be a Bulldog
Reaction score
I want the biggest winning margin, against who and where played.
62 pts v Cowboys at Belmore in 95 (66 - 4 ...Terry Lamb's last home game ... at the time) and then 52 - 0 v Wests at Lidcombe in 85.

Okay, one that probably can't be googled:

Name of every premiership player from anytime in the 80's who has since coached 1st grade and name the club or clubs coached.

Last edited by a moderator:
H

harryharris

52 pts v Cowboys at Belmore in 95 (66 - 4 ...Terry Lamb's last home game ... at the time) and 52 - 0 v Wests at Lidcombe in 85.

Okay, one that probably can't be googled:

Name of every premiership player from anytime in the 80's who has since coached 1st grade and name the club or clubs coached.
Coaches.
Phil Gould-Dogs,Penrith,Poofs.
Andrew Farrar-Illawarra and St george-Illawarra.
Michael Hagan-Knights.
Chris Anderson-Dogs,Storm and Sharks.
Steve Folkes-Dogs.
Terry Lamb-West Tigers.
Paul Langmack-Souths.

I thinks thats all.

Doggee71

Waterboy
Reaction score
didnt ricky stuart and mal meninga both win a p'ship and i know both have coached 1st grade sides...

you guys also forgot Tony Grimaldi as a captian..'06 for andrew ryan who was out on rep duties...

Brissy Bulldog

Proud to be a Bulldog
Reaction score
Looks good to me Harry. Although, I am not sure if Gus actually got a run in the GF in 84

Brissy Bulldog

Proud to be a Bulldog
Reaction score
didnt ricky stuart and mal meninga both win a p'ship and i know both have coached 1st grade sides...
Your right, but we were just talking about Bulldog players. Another non Bulldog would be Mick Cronin.

Status
Not open for further replies.