Bulldogs training photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Can't talk for any other club...mainly cause I don't give a shite but in my opinion we need a good old dose of basics. Instead of getting fancy and all that other crap we just need to smash them until they have enough hatred in their bodies to want to take it out on the other teams....you don't need to travel to do that! Find a nasty hill and do hill sprints, find a sandy beach and burn those calf's and when they think they are done make them do it again.
Bring back the hate make them run until they spew and then start the real training session

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Noticed Foran not back training???
He was at the open day and looked pretty fit. Didn't realise how big he was. I talked to him for a few seconds and seemed pretty happy to be there. No limping or hobbling about he was walking pretty direct. Now if he can just run that way all is good.....

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
He was at the open day and looked pretty fit. Didn't realise how big he was. I talked to him for a few seconds and seemed pretty happy to be there. No limping or hobbling about he was walking pretty direct. Now if he can just run that way all is good.....
He's a pretty solid lad.

I really do hope he can reach his potential at the Dogs, as all the hallmarks are there for a superstar. Just needs to get his head and body right and he'll be a real weapon.

If we can be the club to do that, I honestly believe we'll have him as a career player.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Has anyone seen the photo of Ogden next to RFM and Talau? He looks like a beast!

I like seeing the team at sand dunes, they need a bit of hard yakka after Des’ mathematics and science driven bullshit

N

Natboy

Has anyone seen the photo of Ogden next to RFM and Talau? He looks like a beast!

I like seeing the team at sand dunes, they need a bit of hard yakka after Des’ mathematics and science driven bullshit
Those sand dunes give me nightmares!

Status
Not open for further replies.