Bulldogs to miss no 1 target

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
It’s probably Flanagan I bet. They’ve campaigned hard to get him in!

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Since the club has gone quiet about coach negotiations (and rightly so) we are going to see a lot of guesses by the media. Not sure why they think Ciraldo is a thing, i mean we just had an experience with a Penrith assistant coach failing....

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
He was NEVER a target and he NEVER wanted to come here, so it's a click bait pile of shit, like usual.
Yeh i have no idea why they think we wanted to back up having a Penrith assistant coach here, after just having a failed Penrith assistant coach here, and a failed Raiders assistant coach before that. Enough with the assistants lol

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Its still May and we are talking about the coaching position like its August and Barrett has just been moved on.. There is no way that Gould can let us just waffle along to a second spoon without so much as a fight, surely? Should have just left dumbo in charge...

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who cares. Any assistant is gonna look great from the outside working with these talent rich clubs. Also, this idea of him waiting for 'the right job' is nonsense. Good teams are rarely in the business of sacking coaches.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting how bellamy was announced as coaching the storm again the day after barrett quit , i guess to take away the noise.
I reackon bellamy will be coach next year at the dogs lets see how we go

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Like they have a clue.. I'm surprised the headline didn't read "Star Coach Rejects Desperate Dogs."

Funny how Ciraldo went from never mentioned as a realistic option to #1 option according to them.. I thought Madge, Fittler, Flanagan, Paul Langmack, Jack Gibson, Steve Kearney, Arthur Kitinas, Warren Ryan and Jason Taylor were all shoe ins for the job based off recent media reports. I wish they'd at least choose one of their bullshit rumours and stick with it..

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Interesting how bellamy was announced as coaching the storm again the day after barrett quit , i guess to take away the noise.
I reackon bellamy will be coach next year at the dogs lets see how we go
Although Bellemy is a great coach, he's also a pussy. Too scared to leave the storm setup. At least Bennett left his comfort zone and won another comp with a different club in the dragons and nearly did it again at Souths. He also offered to coach our club twice and twice he was rejected by the idiot people in charge of our club at the time. Let this sink in "We rejected Bennett's services" TWICE

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Although Bellemy is a great coach, he's also a pussy. Too scared to leave the storm setup. At least Bennett left his comfort zone and won another comp with a different club in the dragons and nearly did it again at Souths. He also offered to coach our club twice and twice he was rejected by the idiot people in charge of our club at the time. Let this sink in "We rejected Bennett's services" TWICE
I might have mentioned to Bellamy at press conference that he couldn't be considered the NRL Coaching GOAT until he won a comp with another club. He might have responded by telling me to fark off.

Always a Bulldog