Bulldogs to make bid for foran...

Status
Not open for further replies.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Had a quick sneak into the RLW when i picked up my newspaper at the newsagent this morning and the only two things i saw was some Qld Cup player (forgot his name and it wasn't Rhyse Martin), and Dogs and Souths bidding for Idris. As I said, it was a very quick view as I was running late for work and didn't have much more time than 15secs.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Would love to know where Souths cap comes from? If I was Tigpies I'd be making them pay a chunk more for Farah.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Had a quick sneak into the RLW when i picked up my newspaper at the newsagent this morning and the only two things i saw was some Qld Cup player (forgot his name and it wasn't Rhyse Martin), and Dogs and Souths bidding for Idris. As I said, it was a very quick view as I was running late for work and didn't have much more time than 15secs.
Please go back at lunch time and report back

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Hmmmm investigation still in its early days, its far from over id say. In the unlikely event he is charged. I would hope the club does as you say, and put clauses in his contract to protect the club and the fans
There is always an out with "bring the game into disrepute".

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's really funny that people think we are worse then Warriors. RTS, Luke, Johnson would all be on more then any of our top 3 paid players. Substantially too. I mean those 3 would be around 2.5mil. Our top 3 would be what? 1.9?

Then they have blokes like Hoffman (who left the club he loved for a huge pay day), Mannering, Matulino etc who would all be on similar money to our top 3 paid players...

Plus we have lost blokes like Williams, Rona, Perrett, Browne, Patty O, Lane and added Lee, Kennar?, Fine, RFM...

Lost Hodkinson, Pritchard, Thompson, Cook, Lafai last year for Hoppa and Garvey?

Year before Ennis for Lichaa?

We are continually downgrading to upgrade rookies. Warriors have guys like Kata, Maumalo etc who all would want upgrades yet add Luke, RTS last year lol.

I honestly think if the NRL let him go to NZ it's a joke. In my eyes it's as bad as letting Thurston join Storm. Aus spine VS NZ spine.
If I was the warriors I would focus more on why we can't make finals with the roster they have. I mean with what they have they should at least make finals and they can't even do that!

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kieran Foran meets with second NRL club, offer imminent — Media Watch

September 15, 2016 6:32am
Staff writers
FOX SPORTS

CANTERBURY could reportedly table an offer to troubled star Kieran Foran as early as Thursday.

Channel Nine has reported Bulldogs officials have met face-to-face with Foran in the past 48 hours, and are drawing up a contract to put on the table.

It’s been widely accepted the Warriors are leading the race to lure the embattled playmaker back to rugby league in 2017, but these revelations mean Foran could remain in Sydney.

Paul Kent had revealed on NRL 360 the previous day that the Bulldogs had come in with a late offer for Foran that was financially greater than the Warriors - yet he believed the half was leaning towards keeping a verbal commitment to New Zealand CEO Jim Doyle (watch Kent’s explanation of the scenario in the video above).

A move to Canterbury would also reunite Foran with his former coach Des Hasler.

The Warriors have been in talks with Foran but no deal can be done until the NRL gives the green light.

The governing body is said to be concerned about Foran’s links to punter Eddie Hayson.

Hayson is believed to be a central figure in NSW Police’s investigation into match fixing in the NRL.

He will hold a press conference on Thursday to address the allegations.

Foran walked away from a lucrative contract with Parramatta just two months ago as he battled personal issues.

He was barely half a season into his deal.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cmon guys we need thisssssssssssssssssssssss pls

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Eddie Hayson just had a 1 hour press conference.He smashed into Josh massoud and another female reporter for writing bullshit rumour they had been sold by a person who is himself in trouble for other reasons.
Josh Massoud is such a rat

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol
This is a true test of our clubs credentials

If we get Foran I will have some hope for next season
If we don't
I got nothing to hope for

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Would love to see
6. Reynolds
7. Foran
9. Mbye
The best thing about possibly signing foran is he loves to play direct, the bullshit style we have now just wouldn't suit how he plays so hopefully he'd spell a change in our attack
Id prefer
6. Mbye
7. Foran
9. Reynolds

but would take any combo with foran in it

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I agree Moses would go to the next level playing outside of Foran

Des himself will go up the next level having foran in the team.

All the sheeps will start calling him the master coach again.

I dont care as long as win the premiership if not next year the year after.

Janice

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Eddie Hayson just had a 1 hour press conference.He smashed into Josh massoud and another female reporter for writing bullshit rumour they had been sold by a person who is himself in trouble for other reasons.
Channel 9 news break saying Hayson admits putting $30,000.00 into Forans account.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Was a very smart move by his lawyers... Eddie isnt stupid. Pretty much saying "if i did anything illegal... prove it".... he clouded current hearsay evidence with more hearsay evidence... the journos have no idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.