Bulldogs to make bid for foran...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
But it was OK to keep under wraps all the shit Barba did & got away with.

Allow Barba to go to 'rehab' (it was said at the time it could take months) it was about 3 rounds, but when you needed him, he made a miraculous recovery.
Yep, so then the Broncos could poach him from us during the Indigenous All Stars game the next year. Seems strange the pot calling the kettle black when Broncos were having a major wank fest at the news Barba was headed north. Broncos then were oh so keen to cut him adrift when his form started to suffer and perhaps he was once again having "problems".

That was a sad happening at our club. Everyone knew what had happened but because his partner would not officially make a complaint it was all here say. In any case we no longer have that particular CEO at our club he is now making a mess of the NRL itself with 'keeping things under wraps" , changing rules and making his officials bulletproof.

Malla

Reaction score
It's incompetent because it's already being investigated by the integrity unit & police. (and the police investigation will take forever & a day to complete.)

Most of us know that they won't find a thing to point to players. (as the minions would have placed the bets)

We all know the integrity unit is shit etc. (take the Andrew Gee missing money saga, they were investigating him & all he had to do is replace it & quit the Broncos & they couldn't do a fucking thing)
Ok so its incompetent for staying away from a player that has all that hanging over his head? Rightio.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Why would I cover my arse?You think my info is wrong?Trust me you got no idea who I am and what I know.Up to you what you want to believe.All I'm saying is that Kieran was more than a headache and that's final.Its not he didn't want us,We didn't want him.
Lol yeah ok

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
But it was OK to keep under wraps all the shit Barba did & got away with.

Allow Barba to go to 'rehab' (it was said at the time it could take months) it was about 3 rounds, but when you needed him, he made a miraculous recovery.
But in the end we got rid of the little sh!t because he was beyond redemption. You forgot about that part. Why invite more of the same. We aren't the Broncos where everyone form politicians to the police will help cover up
indiscretions.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The board has gone from one screw up to another. If Mr I's infomation is right and the Board were impressed thank god we made the offer late.

Foran can take his match fixing, corruption allegations, mental breakdowns, gambling, walking out on clubs because he is upset and his lowlife friends like Eddie and take them all to the Warriors.

We have dodged a major bullet, just like we did with Fifita.
Yeah Im not to fussed over him now either. The reaction over here for the Warriors signing him is "mixed" aswell. The latest article about him only saying he would flick eddie if he has too, didnt go down with the warriors fans ringing in the sports station. Just goes to show what a poor attitude he has. Im still jelly lol.

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Foran and another recently 'retired' player are more likely to end up in the clink before being registered in the NRL in 2017

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why would I cover my arse?You think my info is wrong?Trust me you got no idea who I am and what I know.Up to you what you want to believe.All I'm saying is that Kieran was more than a headache and that's final.Its not he didn't want us,We didn't want him.
Does the club know we dont have the roster to be a genuine contender? Do the powerbrokers know that our 'spine' is a shambles?

Please tell them or tell.your source to tell them

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Does the club know we dont have the roster to be a genuine contender? Do the powerbrokers know that our 'spine' is a shambles?

Please tell them or tell.your source to tell them
I think our club knows we need a genuine play maker
Unfortunately they have failed to recruit or develop one

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heresay or proof?
Officially heresay but the talk around is that this betting scandal needs some victims and he is prime target número uno along with another player...but heresay and actual fact can be way off as we all know.
Lets see how it plays out but the NRL are all but no chance of registering him anytime soon.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think Foran and another recently 'retired' player are more likely to end up in the clink before being registered in the NRL in 2017
Yep. There will be at least a couple of brothers gone soon enough.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
is foran a done deal at warriors, cos i am hearing it is not final as yet.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry for the late info.I can tell you all that the board pulled the plug on Foran at the last minute as they deemed he wasn't mentally 100% and it would take him time so the board said it was to risky.A deal was struck by both parties pending his mental status.

I think at some point we need to get someone who is mental, rather than just keep plodding on like we are.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think at some point we need to get someone who is mental, rather than just keep plodding on like we are.
Mental, meaning he can't be a robot, therefore doesn't fit into the playing group!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
UHOH!! Warriors deal in jeopardy!!

a clause in the deal with the Auckland-based club, which is believed to require Foran to be cleared by the NRL’s integrity unit by December, is almost certain to scupper those plans.
Warriors chief Jim Doyle is lobbying the NRL to green-light the 26-year-old’s return before that deadline but Fairfax Media has learnt that is next to no chance of happening.
Carpe Diem Bulldogs Board... who gives a fuck about Hayson clause..

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Holmes will be off the market very soon
Him and bird to sign long term deals at crapolla

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Holmes will be off the market very soon
Him and bird to sign long term deals at crapolla
Holmes turned down massive money in Union to stay at Cronulla. Doubt we have chance of nabbing him.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuk Foran......he's done and dusted.....but please tell us what our plans are with recruiting quality players.....this playing roster needs a major overhaul.....we need a major clean out.....we can't afford to miss out on the quality players that are on the market at the end of next year

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why are we still talking about this chunt the ship has sailed get over it FFS

Status
Not open for further replies.