Bulldogs to finalise agreement with North Coast

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm from the group 2 area and I'm involved with both seniors and juniors in the area there is a heap of talent in both seniors and juniors being left untapped for many of years so many of players have been left out in the dry beacuse the area hasn't had any one scout the area but the Bulldogs have come in and said to the group 2 area that they plan to help in both seniors and juniors in what ever they need eg ( coaches reffs administration )and a whole lot of other things what is a great thing for our group some of them players named in the under 16s Koori side should be snapped up ASAP 2 of the 3 from group 2 area will go places and I hope we get more trials back at Coffs stadium any questions regarding the group 2 area be more then happy to answer

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I'm from the group 2 area and I'm involved with both seniors and juniors in the area there is a heap of talent in both seniors and juniors being left untapped for many of years so many of players have been left out in the dry beacuse the area hasn't had any one scout the area but the Bulldogs have come in and said to the group 2 area that they plan to help in both seniors and juniors in what ever they need eg ( coaches reffs administration )and a whole lot of other things what is a great thing for our group some of them players named in the under 16s Koori side should be snapped up ASAP 2 of the 3 from group 2 area will go places and I hope we get more trials back at Coffs stadium any questions regarding the group 2 area be more then happy to answer
Great post... welcome to The Kennel :grinning:

Always good to have more people involved in the junior side of things on here as we do lack that (at the club) at the moment.