Bulldogs to announce Klemmer, Jackson, Mbye re-signings: what it means for Canterbury

Status
Not open for further replies.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What makes you so sure?
Kormatta is good friends with him and chats to him regularly. The main reason he left the cows was for a fg chance and our offer was significantly higher than theirs. Seeing as though the cows can't offer anything below 80k I think it's safe to say he is on more than that here with us... Trust me on this one.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He is rubbish on an edge these days, he is a prop.
Leave eastwood alone Marley and go back to ur Reynolds and kas bashing. Eastwood gives 100% every game and his bad games are few and far between.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Leave eastwood alone Marley and go back to ur Reynolds and kas bashing. Eastwood gives 100% every game and his bad games are few and far between.
So you are trying to tell me he is good on an edge? Lol. The last time he played there he missed more tackles than Williams and Lane combined. He is an average prop these days, nothing more.

too69u

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs to announce Klemmer, Jackson, Mbye re-signings: what it means for Ca...

Maybe,Maybe not but if that's the case it wouldn't be to much more as the only reason he came to us was that we offered him a first grade position and he wanted a new start.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually he is massively overrated on here. Not saying his crap, but he isn't as great as some people make him out to be.
Seriously what is with your hate for most players in this team? Did you play juniors for the dogs and never kicked on? Hence your hate and constant bagging of the team?

I get Reynolds deserves a bagging every now and then. But mate he puts everything into every game. Yes he does dumb shit. But he tries every single game. Eastwood is in the same boat. When was the last time beast played a shit game? He week in week out wears the jersey with pride and puts in week in week out.

You need to stop being so negative and actually support the club and the players!

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lane will be offered decent money by other clubs, i doubt we will compete considering we already have so much cap tied up in other forwards
I have a feeling Eastwood will go

Lane had big offers last year his manager said but wanted to stay and is keen to stay

Rona has setup his family here pretty well now I doubt he will go anywhere
His mrs family and him get on pretty well I know them and they love him and massive dogs fans
Doubt he will leave

I reckon Eastwood will go with kasiano to play lock or Klemmer
Prefer Kas as having tolman graham and Klemmer on at the same time doesn't offer much 2nd phase

Eastwood
Browne will probably go with Reynolds needing a break out year to stay if not he will go in 2017 too probably to the storm or dragons

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jackson should move to lock asap imo. Eastwood is not a lock, he is a prop.
Whattttt???? I can't believe people want to move Jackson

He is great on the edge
Has a good pass
Good speed
Can defend well and has saved our arses with many great cover tackles
Can score a try and link up win his outside men

I'd like to see Kas at lock as he would fill the position perfectly

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Seriously what is with your hate for most players in this team? Did you play juniors for the dogs and never kicked on? Hence your hate and constant bagging of the team?

I get Reynolds deserves a bagging every now and then. But mate he puts everything into every game. Yes he does dumb shit. But he tries every single game. Eastwood is in the same boat. When was the last time beast played a shit game? He week in week out wears the jersey with pride and puts in week in week out.

You need to stop being so negative and actually support the club and the players!
So what, because i think he his overrated on here that must mean i hate him? Get off it ffs. Tell me what Eastwood ACTUALLY does that puts him head and shoulders above other middle forwards at the club. What makes him underrated? Go ahead. Apart from one of the best tackling techniques in the game, i don't see anything else.

Looking at his stats and onfield performance, the praise he gets on here after games is ridiculous imo. Of the 8 middle forwards currently at the club with NRL experience, Eastwood has the shittest workrate of all of them imo. Kasiano even has a higer workrate then him. Eastwood also happens to make the least metres pm, and the 2nd least tackles pm. His attacking stats are slightly better, but still no where near the top of our club.

So yes, i believe he is massively overrated on here when you actually compare with our other middle forwards, i think he is easily replaceable atm. But does that mean i hate him? No, it does not. I actually loved the beast during his first stint with club and was one of my fav players fyi.

And what does him trying have to do with him being underrated or overrated? Absolutely nothing. This isn't pirmary school where you get awards for trying ffs.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Whattttt???? I can't believe people want to move Jackson

He is great on the edge
Has a good pass
Good speed
Can defend well and has saved our arses with many great cover tackles
Can score a try and link up win his outside men

I'd like to see Kas at lock as he would fill the position perfectly
Because he is perfectly suited to lock and always has been. The reduction in interchange also makes the move so much more tempting. Kas at lock? Lol no thanks. We don't need a lock that gets tired after 15 minutes. We need an athetic lock with decent pace that can play big minutes while adding in both attack and defence, Jackson is that player.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Is Jackson really that fast? i have always seen him as a slow player. I would say Boyd Cordner is a pretty quick 2nd rower, and Jacskon appears much slower than him

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
What is the Eastwood rubbish about. Bloke is a good player and should be retained. Has been great for the club, puts in and plays hard week in week out. Any nuffie knows that.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So what, because i think he his overrated on here that must mean i hate him? Get off it ffs. Tell me what Eastwood ACTUALLY does that puts him head and shoulders above other middle forwards at the club. What makes him underrated? Go ahead. Apart from one of the best tackling techniques in the game, i don't see anything else.

Looking at his stats and onfield performance, the praise he gets on here after games is ridiculous imo. Of the 8 middle forwards currently at the club with NRL experience, Eastwood has the shittest workrate of all of them imo. Kasiano even has a higer workrate then him. Eastwood also happens to make the least metres pm, and the 2nd least tackles pm. His attacking stats are slightly better, but still no where near the top of our club.

So yes, i believe he is massively overrated on here when you actually compare with our other middle forwards, i think he is easily replaceable atm. But does that mean i hate him? No, it does not. I actually loved the beast during his first stint with club and was one of my fav players fyi.

And what does him trying have to do with him being underrated or overrated? Absolutely nothing. This isn't pirmary school where you get awards for trying ffs.
Mate not everything is about stats. In my opinion he is like Tolman. Everyone whines and bitches about Tolman, but when he's gone you actually notice how much they do. Every week stats will be different. Some weeks his stats will be high in terms of run meters and so forth, that's because if you look at other forward numbers they are down. Not every forward every week is going to punch out 150m, no chance in hell. He has good footwork at the line, he bends the line more often then not, gets quick play the balls.

Every single fan loves beast and knows how much he contributes to the team. If you think he's overrated you are a dead set Muppet who must watch a different game to everyone else.

You constantly bag players out, bag the team out. Reynolds could score 3 tries and you'd still bag him out. But I GUARANTEE you if he wins us the GF you'll be first in line to suck his dick!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Mate not everything is about stats. In my opinion he is like Tolman. Everyone whines and bitches about Tolman, but when he's gone you actually notice how much they do. Every week stats will be different. Some weeks his stats will be high in terms of run meters and so forth, that's because if you look at other forward numbers they are down. Not every forward every week is going to punch out 150m, no chance in hell. He has good footwork at the line, he bends the line more often then not, gets quick play the balls.

Every single fan loves beast and knows how much he contributes to the team. If you think he's overrated you are a dead set Muppet who must watch a different game to everyone else.

You constantly bag players out, bag the team out. Reynolds could score 3 tries and you'd still bag him out. But I GUARANTEE you if he wins us the GF you'll be first in line to suck his dick!
Did you even read what i wrote you bloody clown? Obviously not, because i didn't say anywhere it was all about stats, i just used stats as an example for some areas of his game as stats are facts and not a matter of opinion.

Your argument about stats flactuating from week to week is pointless, i broke down his stats to the minute. Eastwood makes 1.88m pm as a starting lock for the side, do you think those are great numbers? 6 other middle forwards make between 2.27m pm and 2.63m pm. Klemmer then goes on to smash every other middle forward in the club and NRL with 3.24m pm. I could then go on into metres after contact if you like? But im sure you will just brush that aside and claim he does something else great, when really he is no better than most of the other middle forwards.

He is like Tolman? Bahahaha, worst comparison ever. They are nothing alike at all in terms of playing and value to the side atm. Stop having a ****ing sook because i don't think one of your favourite players are as good as you think. And just because i call him overrated on TK does not mean i HATE him or i am BAGGING him ffs. Im calling him overrated on TK because a few posters like you love him on here and claim he is underrated when he is clearly not when compared to the other players in our squad.

And why the **** are you even talking about Reynolds? He has NOTHING to do with any of this other than him clearly being another favourite of yours. Stop making such ridiculous statements.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Eastwood should stay at 13
has the best tackle technique at our club and when he hits them they stay hit
never gets dominated in a tackle
is hardly injured
respected by everyone in the side
very little between his bad and good games

plus we need Jacko on the right edge to make all the tackles Reynolds, hoppa and pensioner perret are going to miss
poor Jacko will be the only ***** tackling on the right edge

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

Klemhammer

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Is Jackson really that fast? i have always seen him as a slow player. I would say Boyd Cordner is a pretty quick 2nd rower, and Jacskon appears much slower than him
I see Jackson more suited for 2rf he's not fast but has good lateral speed and agility. Maybe it's cause I haven't seen him at lock before but Jackson at 2rf is more suited for his strengths

With the Cordner comparison Jackson is like 2 times more jacked than Cordner so he's not as fast but similar agility

Klemhammer

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Eastwood should stay at 13
has the best tackle technique at our club and when he hits them they stay hit
never gets dominated in a tackle
is hardly injured
respected by everyone in the side
very little between his bad and good games

plus we need Jacko on the right edge to make all the tackles Reynolds, hoppa and pensioner perret are going to miss
poor Jacko will be the only ***** tackling on the right edge
Really we going to bag out Eastwood? He is one of the last person I'd critique on in this team. Eastwood is one of the most consistent players in our squad he is never a liability on the field and sticks to his strengths.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Really we going to bag out Eastwood? He is one of the last person I'd critique on in this team. Eastwood is one of the most consistent players in our squad he is never a liability on the field and sticks to his strengths.
Apparently i hate him because i think he is overrated on TK

Status
Not open for further replies.