Rumour Bulldogs to announce ciraldo and new signings

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If we sign them, Davey would be a backup. Probably be more of a Reserves player. Pele would be too but he has a fair bit of upside if he can ever get some fitness... Based on Kiraz, King, Skelton etc, I'd say Gus deserves the benefit of the doubt.

The main thing is hopefully this doesn't impact us re-signing Topine because he proved that he deserves to stay and can handle FG in the second row when finally given the opportunity.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If we sign them, Davey would be a backup. Probably be more of a Reserves player. Pele would be too but he has a fair bit of upside if he can ever get some fitness... Based on Kiraz, King, Skelton etc, I'd say Gus deserves the benefit of the doubt.

The main thing is hopefully this doesn't impact us re-signing Topine because he proved that he deserves to stay and can handle FG in the second row when finally given the opportunity.
Not worried but until i saw a later post I didn't realise Davey is 30..quite odd so agree it better not affect signing some younger potential.I even reckon ZDC has been alright tho i'm guessing he might not get a gig next year.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not worried but until i saw a later post I didn't realise Davey is 30..quite odd so agree it better not affect signing some younger potential.I even reckon ZDC has been alright tho i'm guessing he might not get a gig next year.
I didn't realise Davey was that old. Which makes me think he's more of a Reserves signing to help mentor the younger players and probably wouldn't be on a top 30 deal.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pele seems to me like he will be a Suli signing. At the club with the future in his hands. And he’ll be a lazy trainer and fade into obscurity. But he’s worth the risk, he’s a fucking massive human being.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Won't be too bad as he can only play ten minutes, maybe we have the ball that whole time lol
I remember watching one game for Jets and he played about half the match and made a massive 9 tackles. Was straight up just walking in defence and the tackles he made were just flops lol

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
It seems as if Pele is all but a done deal. Buzz is usually spot on with his Sharks shit so welcome i guess.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Thing that worries me is if he cant fit well with how Fitzgibbon trains with his experienced leaders at the club such as Finucane, Mcinnes, Tolman and Graham who all a insanely fit players who try to reflect it with the rest of the team, who says he is gonna get better here with the lack of leadership we have in training.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Jacko busts his ass. None of them are islanders. Maybe he clicks with rfm tpj kikau ? I dunno clutching at straws I guess but I do welcome the idea of a big body who can run it off the back fence. Minimum $ obviously as he’s a nobody yet so could be worth the risk. Rather him on minimum or whatever close to it than say stimson (last two weeks been solid but 3 years of complete shit) no doubt on 300/400k….

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We just need some of that magic the coaching staff used on King for Pele. You can’t teach size and power so hopefully he can work on his fitness

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I hope ZDC gets offered something somewhere