Bulldogs Throw Rabbitoh A Lifeline

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have heard it's Dean Hawkins.

Halfback, off contract, and behind Troy Dargan at Souffs.

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steven Marsters was a gun junior for St George has played a few games of first grade train and trial I’d assume I like the strategy of train and trial deals this year

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wasn't he rubbish for us. Sweet jesus suffering fuck
I have run into him a few times absolutely loves the dogs and hates south Sydney because they never invited him back to the club I’m sure it had nothing to do with multiple run ins with the coppers. Seems to be doing alright these days though

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can anyone put up the Michael Caraynaris or what ever his name is article he just put up on the Telescum? Not sure if it’s a re-hash on B Burns signing??
Cant even see the article?
gime a link

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can anyone put up the Michael Caraynaris or what ever his name is article he just put up on the Telescum? Not sure if it’s a re-hash on B Burns signing??
Found the article from his twitter, but whatever Dogs news was in it appears to be removed

Also to note;

SIGNING SPREE
The Newcastle Knights have revamped their training staff, this time landing experienced Craig Catterick.

Catterick has worked for a host of clubs, including Parramatta, Cronulla and the Gold Coast. He spent the past few seasons working as Penrith’s rehabilitation co-ordinator before joining the NRL as its medical operations manager this year. He has also spent the past few years working with the NSW and Kangaroos teams.

The Knights will also add former Rabbitohs, Roosters and Bulldogs head strength and rehabilitation coach Harry Harris, and have signed Penrith’s head of performance Hayden Knowles.

Knights-bound trainer Hayden Knowles. NRL Imagery

Knights-bound trainer Hayden Knowles. NRL Imagery

So the roosters and panthers heads of performance are also the trainers, why isn't fat fuck ferris running the water out there? Oh thats right too fat