BULLDOGS TARGET BRONCOS HALF AS PRESSURE MOUNTS ON FLANAGAN

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Would rather just re-sign Lewis and maybe promote Rhys Davies as backup options rather than chase mediocre halves like Ty Gamble.

Lewis I’d consider a better footballer anyway plus gets the women through the gates. Gamble has one of the roughest and most punchable heads in footy.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Would rather just re-sign Lewis and maybe promote Rhys Davies as backup options rather than chase mediocre halves like Ty Gamble.

Lewis I’d consider a better footballer anyway plus gets the women through the gates. Gamble has one of the roughest and most punchable heads in footy.
He’s got some of the best carry on I’ve ever seen..

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys don't stress, he is wanted as back up and will be on peanuts.
Exactly! We are cleaning up our roster and moving players on that have been around too long. We also need to sign new players and bring in a new culture.

Just like Kenny Rogers in the Gambler.

"You gotta know when to hold em,
know when to fold them,
know when to walk away,
know when to run."

This is us right now.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Gambles worth the lunt wont be big $$.. Why not Johnson though..

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Should sign him and then trade him to Storms for Cheese with us taking abit of freight off his contract as a sweetener.

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its a good media clickbait story. There is no way Kyle Flanagan wont be the halfback next year. Burton and Flanagan will be given every chance, and will be successful in my opinion. If we sign Gamble its purely a depth signing

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm Just guessing that he would have more of a chance playing FG with us than the Storm.

Plus getting rid of Flopagan is hard now he is exposed as a fraud, what other team is dumb enough to buy him like we did?
Let him rebuild his game in reserves this year and if he's still not up to it let him go back home to the shire since they rate him although we might have to pay some of the freight.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I do not see the point in signing another fringe FG half and yeah, just in case it has not been mentioned yet... SIGN A HOOKER AND MIDDLE THIRD FORWARDS

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
We're being linked to every player. Brisbane will need him as a backup half option for if/when Staggs gets injured so he'll likely stay there.
Don’t think anyone wants to sign to be a backup… dogs the only club where he’d walk straight into number 7

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Guys don't stress, he is wanted as back up and will be on peanuts.
The upside is that hopefully it will create competition for both Flanagan & Gamble & surely someone will shine through? Surely? Perhaps?

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
IF there is any truth to it, maybe Baz is just shoring up an option who will work well with Burto right from Rd 1 next year should Flanno not work out.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sign Shaun Johnson ffs. Johnson and Burton in the havles will run teams ragged.
No FUCKING SHIT.!!! Especially if this is the pick .. Missed Reynolds who we also should have chased.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm Just guessing that he would have more of a chance playing FG with us than the Storm.

Plus getting rid of Flopagan is hard now he is exposed as a fraud, what other team is dumb enough to buy him like we did?
Sharks might be a chance. They offered him a deal at the 11th hour just before we signed him and we had to increase our offer a bit. They'll be desperate now they missed out on Reynolds and Townsend is leaving.