Bulldogs still in chase for Will Hopoate to replace Ben Barba

Status
Not open for further replies.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well dessie would still have a freindship with john hopoate so i could imagine john knowing dessie would be a good coach for his son

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Well dessie would still have a freindship with john hopoate so i could imagine john knowing dessie would be a good coach for his son
Dymock and Hoppa Snr have a good relationship.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
on a side note wonder if izzy is happy fighting off the wooden spoon?

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
hineyrulz - Says done deal to Dogs... meh could be anyone's guess at the moment.

Hoppa - "hmm Parramatta or Bulldogs?" pretty easy answer if you ask me without sounding bias.
Why do they think Inu is coming back to them?

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
wishful thinking much like us with hayne and hoppa i fear.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
wishful thinking much like us with hayne and hoppa i fear.
All recent articles of Hayne's media quotes, has had him admit from his own mouth that he will not leave Parramatta.

Speaking out after a training session for the Australian PM XIII side Thursday, Hayne vowed to honour his new two-year deal at Parramatta and described the speculation as "annoying".
"There’s no get-out clause, there’s been no approach from my management," he said.
"It’s just been talk in the media. A couple of Parramatta fans have been carrying on, which is annoying, because not once have I said I wanted to leave.
"I’m a loyal person."
And on the topic of a rumoured move to the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs, Hayne admitted that he hadn't considered leaving the blue and gold.
"That was obviously an approach from [the Bulldogs], and for me it was something that I don't think I could ever do," Hayne said.
"If I was ever going to leave Parramatta it would be if the club didn't want me."

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
So when are the dogs announcing this "HUGH" signing?
HUGE and where does this news of a huge signing even come from? Is it from the club or just speculation? I've been hearing of this new signing expected for weeks but don't know where it originated.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
HUGE and where does this news of a huge signing even come from? Is it from the club or just speculation? I've been hearing of this new signing expected for weeks but don't know where it originated.
Generally from the anal cavity tbh

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Relax guys, I don't think Inu is going anywhere. The guy just pulled that one from his ear.

Status
Not open for further replies.