News Bulldogs still eyeing top 8 finish

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We're not making the finals full stop, not good enough which has been proven on many occasions during this season, also what's the point of making the finals anyway if your just making up the numbers, at least we're showing improvement which is a good sign and hopefully we will build on it into next season.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
We're not making the finals full stop, not good enough which has been proven on many occasions during this season, also what's the point of making the finals anyway if your just making up the numbers, at least we're showing improvement which is a good sign and hopefully we will build on it into next season.
Yep I was going to write a post but you summed it up

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We will not beat Souths!
Why not?

I'm dismissing this game against the Sharks and going on our previous 2 wins where we were not given any hope of beating the Eels, but did and the thrashed the Tigers.

Souths have to play the Knights next week and we come in fresh off a bye.

If you don't believe you can win any first grade game then you shouldn't be in the first grade competition.

No team is unbeatable!

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
A slow wet game suited Latrell if we put points on early keep Latrell pinned we could fuckin smash souths
last time we played them without latrell I was confident of a win and we got our pants pulled down.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
last time we played them without latrell I was confident of a win and we got our pants pulled down.
True but also true is that the last time we played Soufffs we had TB as coach.

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why not?

I'm dismissing this game against the Sharks and going on our previous 2 wins where we were not given any hope of beating the Eels, but did and the thrashed the Tigers.

Souths have to play the Knights next week and we come in fresh off a bye.

If you don't believe you can win any first grade game then you shouldn't be in the first grade competition.

No team is unbeatable!
Simple we aren't good enough, don't have enough strike power. next year will be better PS we dont have a 7