Official Bulldogs State Champions Yeah Baby

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Are these sore loser NRL.COM ***** serious... Basic bog standrd article about our win, and alongside it this bullshit.

upload_2018-9-30_23-32-23.png

What a bunch of ***** the NRL are.. clearly salty we won the NSW Intrust Premiership despite their efforts to fuck us over, and clearly salty we also won the State Championship despite their efforts.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/09/30/dolphins-were-beaten-before-grand-final-began-mogg/

This Adam Mogg bloke is a complete and utter ****... check out his quotes.

Redcliffe Dolphins coach Adam Mogg said his Brisbane side was beaten before they got on the bus to drive to ANZ Stadium to face the Canterbury Bulldogs in the Intrust Super Premiership on Sunday.

"I knew we were in trouble when we left the hotel – because that is what coaches know," Mogg said after his team conceded seven tries in the 42-18 loss.
"I've been around footy teams a long time, played a lot of high-level games at the highest level, I've been around good players, good coaches, you just know."

Mogg played State of Origin for Queensland in 2006, played in the Super League Challenge Cup final with Catalans and before his NRL career with the Eels and Raiders, he played in four grand finals with the Dolphins.

The Dolphins entered the ANZ Stadium showdown full of confidence after a 36-22 win over Easts Tigers in the Super Intrust Cup final a week ago.

The drain of that much was probably partly to blame.

"Physically I thought we prepared really well for the game," said captain and halfback Cameron Cullen.

"I was at this game two years ago and we didn't prepare as well as we did today. It's more the mental aspect. You win a competition the week before so mentally as a side you have to get back up for another really important game. We're a really young side… as a group of young men we weren't switched on to the task and might have struggled with all the emotions of winning a grand final the week before and then having to back up."

But Mogg felt differently. And he also thought some of his players blew their chance to impress NRL clubs.

As the curtain-raiser to the NRL grand final, the Intrust Super Premiership provides a perfect platform for players to push claims before recruitment managers and coaches.

"We're a much better football team than that today – but full credit to the Bulldogs. Our transition was really poor; our ruck defence was really poor. We've got a disappointed group of players in there – a completely different feeling to last week. Guys who might have been on the cusp of going into the NRL just ruled themselves out in one performance. That's what sport does. It's probably our worst defensive display of the season. We've worked really hard on our defence so disappointing to turn up and put on that performance in a really big stage at this level. Emotionally you invest so much time and energy into winning the Intrust Super Cup. But the reality is you get a great opportunity for these young guys to come and perform before an NRL grand final."

Adam Mogg you're a sore loser you dickhead!

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, I would have thought a more appropriate line from Mogg could have been 'given the bulldogs only got their shit together for about 20 minutes of the game, we were lucky not to get beaten by 70'.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/09/30/dolphins-were-beaten-before-grand-final-began-mogg/

This Adam Mogg bloke is a complete and utter ****... check out his quotes.

Redcliffe Dolphins coach Adam Mogg said his Brisbane side was beaten before they got on the bus to drive to ANZ Stadium to face the Canterbury Bulldogs in the Intrust Super Premiership on Sunday.

"I knew we were in trouble when we left the hotel – because that is what coaches know," Mogg said after his team conceded seven tries in the 42-18 loss.
"I've been around footy teams a long time, played a lot of high-level games at the highest level, I've been around good players, good coaches, you just know."

Mogg played State of Origin for Queensland in 2006, played in the Super League Challenge Cup final with Catalans and before his NRL career with the Eels and Raiders, he played in four grand finals with the Dolphins.

The Dolphins entered the ANZ Stadium showdown full of confidence after a 36-22 win over Easts Tigers in the Super Intrust Cup final a week ago.

The drain of that much was probably partly to blame.

"Physically I thought we prepared really well for the game," said captain and halfback Cameron Cullen.

"I was at this game two years ago and we didn't prepare as well as we did today. It's more the mental aspect. You win a competition the week before so mentally as a side you have to get back up for another really important game. We're a really young side… as a group of young men we weren't switched on to the task and might have struggled with all the emotions of winning a grand final the week before and then having to back up."

But Mogg felt differently. And he also thought some of his players blew their chance to impress NRL clubs.

As the curtain-raiser to the NRL grand final, the Intrust Super Premiership provides a perfect platform for players to push claims before recruitment managers and coaches.

"We're a much better football team than that today – but full credit to the Bulldogs. Our transition was really poor; our ruck defence was really poor. We've got a disappointed group of players in there – a completely different feeling to last week. Guys who might have been on the cusp of going into the NRL just ruled themselves out in one performance. That's what sport does. It's probably our worst defensive display of the season. We've worked really hard on our defence so disappointing to turn up and put on that performance in a really big stage at this level. Emotionally you invest so much time and energy into winning the Intrust Super Cup. But the reality is you get a great opportunity for these young guys to come and perform before an NRL grand final."

Adam Mogg you're a sore loser you dickhead!
I knew Mogg was a sooky prick before I even read these quotes- because that is what footy fans know.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
If we somehow manage to win first grade next year, just watch them bypass the presentation and go straight to Hamish and Andy’s true stories- or whatever the fuck it’s called.
Half true but you forgot the part where they interupt Hamish And Andy to cut to the first news bulletin of “Scenes of Chaos, Arrests made in Belmore, as Bulldogs fans celebrate Win” All because one drunk drop kick gets arrested for pissing behind a wall in public and someone drunkenly swings on a street sign and it falls over. Things I’m sure happened at both this years teams fan gatherings.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Half true but you forgot the part where they interupt Hamish And Andy to cut to the first news bulletin of “Scenes of Chaos, Arrests made in Belmore, as Bulldogs fans celebrate Win” All because one drunk drop kick gets arrested for pissing behind a wall in public and someone drunkenly swings on a street sign and it falls over. Things I’m sure happened at both this years teams fan gatherings.
I shouldn’t laugh. It’s probably pretty close to the truth.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
They were dominated.. our boys gave them nothing, much like what we did to Newtown in the second half last week.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No excuses Mogg, the dogs were dominant for most of the game and the better side won!

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol @ Adam Bogg

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If he was any good as a coach he's got a responsible to get his side up for these games. If his pessimistic attitude before the game rubbed off on the players he has to take credit for the loss.