News Bulldogs star tees off in anti-vax critics as NSW makes stand-down call

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Trust me. It has started. There's a growing movement of anti-vaxxers in Australia.
Yep. And they hide behind titles like Australian Vaccination Network, and milk the gullible of their money in the same way charismatic religious frauds do.
Fortunately the media has been awake to these frauds, due to the efforts of the Australian Sceptics and medical organisations; and no longer gives them warm and friendly interviews on TV talk shows.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I watched Plandemic and thought it was pretty good. Tugged all the right emotional heart strings. Raised the doctor up as the foremost expert on everything.

But look a little deeper into it and you see that it's just like any other documentary. She leaves out the part where she was laughed out of academia for using bad methodology and just blatantly lying about everything.

But I tend to try avoid that and focus on the science behind it. The main problem being the argument that the virus was created in a lab. This is laughed at by any real virologist because:

1) it's near impossible to create a virus from nothing, only slightly modify an existing virus. Which is possible, but...

2) Covid-19 is a pretty crap virus. The death rate is too low. 1%-2% is perfect for a virus like this as it could continue to transmit but still kill a large portion of the population. The cleavage sites on the virus are messy. Really messy. That's why many show no symptoms. With crap cleavage sites the virus generally gets into the upper respiratory tract and doesn't get much further than that for many people. If you were designing a virus, you'd make one a lot better than this. Just by changing this small part the virus would be even more infectious and kill 100 times what it's currently killing
Without wanting to be too forward Hacky ... how the fuck do you know so much about this virus? Seen you talk a lot about it in the actual virus thread and was impressed by the depth of knowledge you have. You certainly have a grasp of reality!

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
NASA and many others are currently running simulations and predictions of asteroids hitting to earth, and how to stop them. If a city killer asteroid approaches earth, I guarantee you people will point to these simulations and say that NASA created the asteroid.

We train experts so they can predict a disaster in an effort to be prepared for it. Believing that the scientists created the disaster is comic book level villainy and downright hilarious.
But we have to be alert to the Lizard people who run NASA, trying to spin the lie that the 6,000 year old earth is not flat!!!

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Nah. Easiest way to do it is to put a reactive agent through the car system that will interrupt the signals. Sugar works well for this. You just have to put a heap of it in your fuel tank.
Dammit Hacky - wish I saw your post before filling my new tyres with concrete at sparrows fart this morning. Anyway, I’ve just added the sugar. Anything else or I should be right now?? I’m about to leave for work and I don’t want ‘them’ to know where I am...

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dammit Hacky - wish I saw your post before filling my new tyres with concrete at sparrows fart this morning. Anyway, I’ve just added the sugar. Anything else or I should be right now?? I’m about to leave for work and I don’t want ‘them’ to know where I am...
Leave your phone on so you can broadcast to the faithful how you refuse to allow anyone to track you - that's what most conspiracy theorists do. And be aware that 5G fries your brain - especially where there is no 5G network.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Leave your phone on so you can broadcast to the faithful how you refuse to allow anyone to track you - that's what most conspiracy theorists do. And be aware that 5G fries your brain - especially where there is no 5G network.
Sage advice Chris, thank you.
I’m going to post this advice on social media - because no-one tracks that...:-)

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Canterbury hooker Sione Katoa has launched an impassioned defence of anti-vaxxers and explained why his family chooses not to get the flu shot.

It’s the hottest topic in rugby league at the moment, after it was last week revealed a number of NRL players refused to get the needle which the governing body had tried to make compulsory.

It was a promise the ARLC allegedly made to state governments in an extensive document which detailed how the NRL season could resume safely in the midst of the coronavirus pandemic.

The Queensland government stepped in to force Gold Coast to stand down Bryce Cartwright and Brian Kelly, who refused to get the shot.

The NSW government won’t follow suit and NSW health officer Kerry Chant said it will be left up to the NRL how to deal with those state-based anti-vax players.

“It is really a matter for the NRL as a workplace employer to consider their occupational health and safety obligations,” Chant said.

“Clearly there will be ramifications for them.

“It is in their best interest to exclude any flu-like illness amongst players because according to their plan any player who has any respiratory illness is not allowed to play.”

So while Katoa may not necessarily be stood down, he is clearly furious at the treatment of his friends Cartwright and Kelly who are excluded from training with the Titans.

Katoa took to Instagram to post a passionate rant about his own stance.

“I’ve had a few people contact me and ask why I declined the flu shot and wanted to share my reasons behind it, particularly now with one of our closest mates @brycecartwright6 and teammate Brian being stood down,” Katoa wrote.

“Lately I’ve seen journalists, reporters and mainstream media creating a divide between the community, the fans and the NRL by constantly shaming and bullying NRL players and their families who stand for freedom of choice.

“We acknowledge that the flu shot has the ability to result in serious adverse reactions and has also claimed lives. In 2018, the step father of a friend sadly passed away within 48 hours of his flu shot. He was an adult man, with no underlying health conditions.

“What if this were to happen to our family, or yours? Why are people so quick to advocate for “herd immunity” and not acknowledge vaccine injury/death? There are plenty of families within the NRL alone that suffer from vaccine injury.

“We used to be very pro-vaxx and judged those who chose not to vaccinate. Those judgments quickly passed as soon as vaccines caused health issues for our eldest son, Chase. “He was constantly sick after his shots, resulting in many trips to the hospital and doctors office. Our son was helpless and never getting any better, so we reached out for a second opinion which lead us down the path of holistic health. After seeking advice from medical professionals and seeing the positive impact that it had on our sons health, we made the informed decision to no longer vaccinate ourselves or our children.”

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...l/news-story/fc384267ddd6c00dbe2b9bd7d581b9af
He says he has taken his stance because his son got sick after vaccination and that's terrible for the poor kid.
BUT no one is asking the kid to have another shot, the kid is not the one playing NRL.

shaun5150

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Covid 19 It is more like HIV in the way it attacks your body. As it attach itself to you t cells just as HIV the only difference is HIV can replicate itself.
Sorry. In all the articles and news reports I've seen, both here and America (CNN) I've not once heard it is like HIV or any T cell talk.
Where is that info? Reditt?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Speaking of phones make sure you use your phone to record a video in your car talking about how the government is tracking you and you've taken steps by filling your tires with concrete and your fuel tank with sugar.

But make sure you record in your car!!!!

That's the most vital step.

shaun5150

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Is this bloke also a Flat Earther?
Through history we have seen these virus's effort the indigenous worse then others.
It's sad that a friend of a friends uncle's sister of someone he use to know died. But the fact remains these are very rare cases.
Also vaccines alot of the time have a small dose of the virus to help with anti body creation. So of course you will get sick.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
C In 2018, the step father of a friend sadly passed away within 48 hours of his flu shot. He was an adult man, with no underlying health conditions.
What a load of crap. Look how carefully he chose his words. He never says the flu shot killed this guy. He just says he died 48 hours after having the flu shot. No info whether he randomly had a heart attack or stroke or some unrelated incident.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Without wanting to be too forward Hacky ... how the fuck do you know so much about this virus? Seen you talk a lot about it in the actual virus thread and was impressed by the depth of knowledge you have. You certainly have a grasp of reality!
I honestly don't know that much (not a virologist or epidemiologist or anything), but I find it very interesting so I spend a lot of time reading research on the virus.

I always find interest in scientific things that confuse the experts, and this virus is one of those things. Even the experts are still saying that there's so many unknown things about this virus including how some people can be completely unaffected (cleavage sites being part of that), then how some people can have kidney failure, some people can have nervous system damage, some kids showing signs of a rare disease that appears to be related to it. I just find it very interesting.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
What a load of crap. Look how carefully he chose his words. He never says the flu shot killed this guy. He just says he died 48 hours after having the flu shot. No info whether he randomly had a heart attack or stroke or some unrelated incident.
Reminds me of this scene from Family Guy

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I honestly don't know that much (not a virologist or epidemiologist or anything), but I find it very interesting so I spend a lot of time reading research on the virus.

I always find interest in scientific things that confuse the experts, and this virus is one of those things. Even the experts are still saying that there's so many unknown things about this virus including how some people can be completely unaffected (cleavage sites being part of that), then how some people can have kidney failure, some people can have nervous system damage, some kids showing signs of a rare disease that appears to be related to it. I just find it very interesting.
Can you research who the fuck this "Bulldogs star" is please? That's the main question.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm just flat out over these anti vaxxers. Footballers that are one are jeopardising the whole competition. If you want to get paid thousands of dollars you take the jab. No jab, no play. Otherwise we'll get someone else who will, you won't be missed.