Bulldogs staff in trouble for "mobile phone use" during game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...s/news-story/fd776be2949c8f0127d5614d67860de9

July 20, 2018 4:07pm

THE NRL have asked Canterbury to explain why a Bulldogs staff member was seen using a mobile phone in the team shed during Thursday’s loss to Parramatta.

The Bulldogs staff member was seen on the Fox Sports broadcast holding a mobile phone and showing it to Brett Morris as he rode an exercise bike after being sent to the sin-bin.

Under NRL integrity rules, only select staff members are allowed to use phones in team dressing rooms on game day.

It’s understood that particular staff member was not authorised to use a phone and she was using it to show the Bulldogs winger a stream of the match while he served his 10 minutes in the bin.

The NRL last year instituted a game-day ban on phones being used in sheds to prevent information leaking to betting agencies or bookies.

It has not been suggested the Bulldogs staff member was in contact with anyone.

An NRL spokesman said the governing body would be raising their concerns and asking about the circumstances in which the phone was used.

“The Bulldogs have advised the NRL that the device was used to show the match but we will follow up with the club in due course,” the spokesman said.

The Bulldogs were contacted for comment but declined to reply.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Shouldn't they be investigating things that matter? Like.. oh I dunno... the rorters' salary Sombrero

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fuck me is there anything else they want to nit pick at. First, wearing "the wrong" jerseys and now for using a mobile phone. Must be a slow fucking day at NRL headquarters.

Here's an idea NRL, focus on fixing the real issues in the game, like all the shit rules you change week by week and while your at it review the gambling aspects and partnerships with tabs that have now poisoned this once great game of ours. You communist *****!!!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck the nrl !!! Corrupt pieces of shit, always putting us in the spotlight.
Getting sick to death of all this bullsshit at the moment!

LEAVE US THE FUCK ALONE !!!!!!!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I can't wait till the nrl gets busted for corruption and folds...

They don't want teams to rort because they don't want any competition.

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do as I say.. not as I do...

Penalty Broncoes.
Friday nights only for Broncoes...
Roosters allowed an unlimited cap.
Big 3 allowed unlimited leniency..
Billy slater's participation award
Jamie sowards dive against us to cost us the match.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I can't wait till the nrl gets busted for corruption and folds...

They don't want teams to rort because they don't want any competition.
It's ironic that the NRL is run by a Jew in Greenburg who acts like Hitler with how he controls things. Obviously the Bulldogs are the Jews in this situation as they are always finding ways to punish us.

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The weight of years of negative media, bullshit NRL fines and shitty draws is really starting to take its toll on this club.

Roosters have no fans but look at their positive media coverage and dream draws year after year, the place is blessed not to mention the sombrero which is meant to be tongue in cheek but blind Freddy can see that shit doesn’t add up.

I believe the nrl would like only one possibly 2 clubs in Sydney and the bulldogs are definitely not one of them..hence the fucking hack job.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Have they really asked us to explain ? Well it’s fuckin obvious what was happening... they were watching the game

Haslerhasworms

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The weight of years of negative media, bullshit NRL fines and shitty draws is really starting to take its toll on this club.

Roosters have no fans but look at their positive media coverage and dream draws year after year, the place is blessed not to mention the sombrero which is meant to be tongue in cheek but blind Freddy can see that shit doesn’t add up.

I believe the nrl would like only one possibly 2 clubs in Sydney and the bulldogs are definitely not one of them..hence the fucking hack job.
I do remember 15 or so years ago the nrl was trying to get us to merge with the sharks even though we were probably the richest Sydney club.
You're right on the draw too. Before the season, it was determined the dogs had the hardest draw. Both in terms of playing last years top 8 and the travel/short turnarounds.
Aaarrrggghhh

All Hail Mitch

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have they really asked us to explain ? Well it’s fuckin obvious what was happening... they were watching the game
Being that he was there as a sin binning you'd think there'd be an NRL official there and could have checked at anytime what he was watching. The NRL... taking incompetence, hypocrisy, and apathy to the next level!

Status
Not open for further replies.