Bulldogs squad would welcome back Okunbor and Harawira-Naera

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
jayden okunbor is going to get lynched if he plays NRL again

stinkypinky

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Apparently CHN and Okunbor a pissed of at the club for not supporting them wouldn’t be surprised if they ask for a early release and I don’t blame them if they wanna leave but again they did cost the club a sponsorship so they should just kiss and make up with the club and forget about the passed and rip in

rwalker999

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Apparently CHN and Okunbor a pissed of at the club for not supporting them wouldn’t be surprised if they ask for a early release and I don’t blame them if they wanna leave but again they did cost the club a sponsorship so they should just kiss and make up with the club and forget about the passed and rip in
CHN will command more than we can offer and I'd be surprised if he wears the blue and white again

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I will be livid if both don't come back and play with us. If only to piss the nrl and Pay off. But I wouldn't complain if it were only CHN we get.

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need back CHN, hes young and can only get better, club cant afford to release one of our best players to strengthen another club. Okunbor is better than Crichton but not too fussed on him anyway, CHN is a must to keep.

stinkypinky

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I will be livid if both don't come back and play with us. If only to piss the nrl and Pay off. But I wouldn't complain if it were only CHN we get.
I hope they both come back I just hope that the club and the players come to a good relation agreement and things go back to normal it’s been a while since things went back to normal

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Okunbor had on Instagram that he’s keen to get back out and training with the boys. They served their time & I’m sure it will be all water under the bridge after they start training with the squad full time. They know they done wrong now all they want to do is get their careers back on track.