Bulldogs sign young Sharks star James Roumanos

Kip Drordy

Kennel Established
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Second row but he did play some centre. His brother Col played for us too as a hooker and a lock?
Col played hooker and was the man that through the intercept in the 67 grand final.

off-tap-robbie

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You're correct.

Tayta, who could be described as the Michael Ennis of grandmothers because of her sharp tongue, is the face of the Bulldogs fan base and has turned George Roumanous into a household name in the Canterbury area.

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/ca...-social-media-phenomenon-20140924-10liox.html
I wonder what she thinks of George now lol I know what my Tayta (really my wifes tayta but i treat her like mine) thinks of him lol

PS my Taytas favourite is Klem, she calls him "big wahash" lol and she calls my boy little Wahesh, she gets the shits if there is more than one kid tackling him lol

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I wonder what she thinks of George now lol I know what my Tayta (really my wifes tayta but i treat her like mine) thinks of him lol

PS my Taytas favourite is Klem, she calls him "big wahash" lol and she calls my boy little Wahesh, she gets the shits if there is more than one kid tackling him lol
@Mr Invisible
So I guess that makes me the Wahesh in between... meaning my name is bang-on ;)

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m happy for this kid
Watched him play for Aquinas college Menai in his school days,
Same school as Tom Carr
He comes from a big family in Illawong

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Col played hooker and was the man that through the intercept in the 67 grand final.
:upset: You have broken my heart. I was not quite seven when that game was played and I remember vividly bursting into tears when McCarthy took the intercept. John Greaves tried hard ( he was the man the pass was meant for) but couldn't catch him.

rissolerob

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Have we ever bought a Sharks "up and coming star" that has turned out to be any good ?????

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Have we ever bought a Sharks "up and coming star" that has turned out to be any good ?????
Was it us that singed that lemon years ago touted as the next sbw , i don't think he even played fg