Bulldogs sign Warriors young gun

sviruch

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The Warriors have a bad habit of letting many of their best young players slip through their fingers and that may be the case again with New Zealand 18s back rower Javvier Pitovao.

The Bulldogs have signed Pitovao to a two year deal and he will start in the lower grades next season.

Although only 17, the strong-running forward played several NYC games for the Warriors last year and looked the goods.

Pitovao hails from Mount Albert Grammar - the same school that produced Sonny Bill Williams and Steve Matai - and is definitely one for the little black books.

https://wwos.nine.com.au/2018/01/02...ons-move-to-manly-hits-nrl-roadblock-the-mole

GUSLER

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The Warriors have a bad habit of letting many of their best young players slip through their fingers and that may be the case again with New Zealand 18s back rower Javvier Pitovao.

The Bulldogs have signed Pitovao to a two year deal and he will start in the lower grades next season.

Although only 17, the strong-running forward played several NYC games for the Warriors last year and looked the goods.

Pitovao hails from Mount Albert Grammar - the same school that produced Sonny Bill Williams and Steve Matai - and is definitely one for the little black books.

https://wwos.nine.com.au/2018/01/02...ons-move-to-manly-hits-nrl-roadblock-the-mole
Getting our mojo back. Fck u Des!

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was worried we had signed someone smaller than Corey Thompson until I saw that photo was taken when the kid was 13 haha
Thanks for pointing that out. Was thinkin to myself that he is a fuckin dweeb. Haha

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just what we need. Another forward.

"The Warriors have a bad habit of letting many of their best young players slip through their fingers".... and we don't?

Reactions: DT

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I was worried we had signed someone smaller than Corey Thompson until I saw that photo was taken when the kid was 13 haha

Man I was thinking the same thing... ok sweet so he was 13 then

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Spose there has been plenty of grumbling about neglecting the juniors so this signing is a good thing!

So in jest, he will get injured every 5 minutes and then hope on a plane in the middle of the night.................lol

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hahaha. I was thinking the same thing. Hopefully he has filled out in the last few years :p

We do lack some hard running forwards so hopefully with the proper mentoring he comes through ok.

N

Natboy

Hahaha. I was thinking the same thing. Hopefully he has filled out in the last few years :p

We do lack some hard running forwards so hopefully with the proper mentoring he comes through ok.
He might be like the Doogie Howser of footy or what’s that new show with the kid doctor?

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Until they dedicate themselves and see them cemented in first grade I don’t want to know