Official Bulldogs sign Tevita Pangai Junior for next three seasons

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I read another article saying they(Penrith) can't afford him without releasing someone...idk what's the accurate story though.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Super League GF....where did he take Parra you dumb flog?

Go back into ya hole you jahsh
Hold on hold on.. Thommo on an edge.. Bahahaha!!

What a Muppet thing to say, Good laugh, appreciate it, now rack off!

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How many pages we going to get this thread up to by the time it's official? My guess is 112.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sooo the Panthers CEO put a line through TPJ short term deal.

Broncos have reached a settlement to release him for remainder of 2021

What do we do now? Take him immediately or let him go play for the Tigers for 7 games

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just on this "advice re Vaughan" how fucking long does giving the answer(s) sought take ffs?

Bluebarry

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think we should take him now wrap him up and give him the rest of the year off lol

Bluebarry

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Or use him for that small chance we can avoid the wooden spoon, we have a pretty easy draw (even tho we ain't favourites in any of them).
I understand the feeling bro but I had a look at the Bronx run home it’s not to bad either with the 2 games already ahead of us it’s a tough ask avoiding the spoon I’ve accepted lol already hang the hook up waiting for it to arrive not sad about it though to much good news happiness atm for the future it’s fantastic

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Are we the only forum that attacks it’s own kind, ffs, take a chill pill or grow the f### up and get along.

Last time I checked we backed the same team. I really don’t blame the retaliation on here, some of the aggression is way over the top, plenty grow an extra sack behind a keyboard.

We’re on the up baby, that’s all that matters!!!!!

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are we the only forum that attacks it’s own kind, ffs, take a chill pill or grow the f### up and get along.

Last time I checked we backed the same team. I really don’t blame the retaliation on here, some of the aggression is way over the top, plenty grow an extra sack behind a keyboard.

I can drink to that brother. UP THE DOGS !!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Agree, Wise words.. and I thought the same, we are on the up. It’s the only way..!!!