Official Bulldogs sign Tevita Pangai Junior for next three seasons

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Have we signed TPJ yet club hasn’t announced it although SEN and The Big Breakfast say it’s a done deal 3 years @ 730k are year what’s everyone thoughts on that amount ?
Highly doubt we paid that much. I’d be shocked if it was more than 650. Regardless we either pay up or get left behind like the tigers

Weak Gutted Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The longer this plays out the more nervous I get. I keep having flash backs about API signing.
Everyone giving it to the tigers fans are going to cop it if he backflips at the last minute.
Totally agree

Korisau was meant to be ours. Even in nrl.com
Then last minute backflip.

Let’s get it official

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
To be a stepping stone for players like Tedesco?
They are perfect for a 2nd division of the NRL. Add in Dragons, Newcastle, and Broncos (they need time and space to get their house in order), a new team each from Perth, Brisbane, and Wellington, along with a few of the higher profile outfits from state league level (North Sydney, Newtown, Redcliffe, Burleigh), and you have 12 teams, the remaining 12 NRL teams are first division.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Doesn't make too much sense from the Panthers but that's a serious forward pack.

8 JFH
9 Api
10 Leota
11 Kikau
12 Capewell
13 Yeo

14 May (when cleary returns)
15 Leniu
16 TPJ
17 Martin
It makes a difference if they get an injury to Kikau, Capewell, Yeo, or Martin. Not a bad bit of insurance.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well announcement wasn't 11 am must be 4 pm. Is he following us on insta yet?

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I keep telling you guys TPJ was done a week ago !!! Broncos are still trying to negotiate some minor things with his manager but it’s DONE just be patient it will be announce shortly
You didn’t say shit. Everyone on here liking this guys posts beating his own chest are as bad as this guy … LOLLL