Official Bulldogs sign Tevita Pangai Junior for next three seasons

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What’s the issue exactly? I reckon it’s good, can strengthen your team depending on who you have lost to injury throughout the year, shit teams can offload and frontload salaries etc
It does have its merits but its up there with the 6 again rule in my opinion.... Call me traditional but to bring a player in for 2 months for the sake of winning a comp is crap, its either you build a team or you don't. There should also be restrictions like why are you buying a player, injuries, sackings etc...

ALSO what if a player that has just signed with another club for example TPJ and Bulldogs, plays for the panthers and gets suspended or cops a massive injury playing in high intensity finals games... Who is the loser then?

Last edited:
Reaction score
ALSO what if a player that has just signed with another club for example TPJ and Bulldogs, plays for the panthers and gets suspended or cops a massive injury playing in high intensity finals games... Who is the loser then?
how's that any different if he picked up an injury or suspension final round finishing up with the broncos

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
how's that any different if he picked up an injury or suspension final round finishing up with the broncos
Cause he will get more chance of bringing himself undone the longer the season, simple. Don't want ivan having him anyway smug prick he is.

Rassayri

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have we signed TPJ yet club hasn’t announced it although SEN and The Big Breakfast say it’s a done deal 3 years @ 730k are year what’s everyone thoughts on that amount ?

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Have we signed TPJ yet club hasn’t announced it although SEN and The Big Breakfast say it’s a done deal 3 years @ 730k are year what’s everyone thoughts on that amount ?
IMO, not that bad. Considering Manly are paying Jake Turbo 1 mil (yes he is a good bloke that flips sausages at the local junior footy every couple of weekends but his onfield performances have dropped), same with Taumalolo for another couple of seasons. All about unlocking his potential.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Depends what article you read. Most say the finer details
Was what broncos pay out was.

Also most state tigers offered more and he took less with us.

I think he’s worth 600-700k as is and if he finds a way to stay on the field worth a lot more potentially.