Official Bulldogs sign Tevita Pangai Junior for next three seasons

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The most annoying part of all this is we STILL havnt made any fucking announcement. We’ve heard from every single media outlet 50 different times about it yet the club still doesn’t mentioned anything. Wouldn’t it be nice to get a surprised one day and hear something from the club first. FFS
He probably is still going through the Minor details in contract and if Penrith are saying thy want him for this year maybe dogs are trying to get him here earlier to save that from happening. Media loves click bait so just be patient I’m sure they’ll announce something soon.

Most of the news comes from player managers leaking information. Unfortunately it’s unavoidable these days

KRDG

Waterboy
Reaction score
Settle down if you can’t have a civil discussion without resorting to rubbish like that you’ll be banned.
Okay "Spoonman"
Should already be banned some of the comments from this person are just horrendous; we’re all fans of the bulldogs here why are you calling people stupid fucks? Who wants to talk to somebody like that… if you don’t like it leave. I’m excited for TPJ

KRDG

Waterboy
Reaction score
Hey Kempsey Dog! Thanks for your reply. It seems you have missed an integral part of my point with the "poor attitude" that TPJ has. Hope this has helped educate you a bit! Thanks!
We have Steve Hansen in an advisory role and Gus Gould as director of football, the wise words of those two will help him immeasurably IMO, the broncos don’t have anyone in their front office the Calibre of those two. Let alone in the dressing room, Jackson RFM & Thompson will all show him the way () who have the Broncos got? Alex Glenn? TPJ is 25 and entering his prime years, after a long time in the wilderness things are finally happening for our club, one of the most explosive forwards in the NRL has signed.

I don’t understand the negativity about signing him. He’s a beast and we should all be excited

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why can't he come over early and help out his future club that's struggling? You'll get no fulfillment if you go over at the end of the season to a team stacked with talent and win a premiership.

Shows alot about his character.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Why can't he come over early and help out his future club that's struggling? You'll get no fulfillment if you go over at the end of the season to a team stacked with talent and win a premiership.

Because we don't want him now

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

I think we're the ones who don't want him to come.

My guess is it's a new start next year with a better playing group who have a better attitude next season.

If he comes across now and plays with Napa, Hoppa and others that are leaving who have a shit attitude it might not be the best start.

I can see why the club prefers to start him next year.