Official Bulldogs sign Tevita Pangai Junior for next three seasons

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Vaughan, TPJ, Thompson, hetherington, Ava, others. Frf looking better. Get a 9 and were looking up
I’d go

Vaughan
Thompson
Rfm
Tpj
Jacko

Hetho
Ava
Elliott
Topine/jmk

Wanna see bbo either at 9 and smith there for 2023!

Pavdogg82

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Isn’t Ogden off contract....I hope we re sign him....he has some punch about him ....just needs to get more match fit
Yeah sorry, you're right. Maybe Hetherington instead.
If I was Barrett, I would start him on the pine and each game say "Do anything stupid and i'll a) hook you off and b) sit you in reggies next week".
Surely that would get him to control his aggression and provide some energy off the bench (without the brain snaps).
Otherwise punt him for an up and comer in reserves or another train and trial like Ava. SIMPLES :-)

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
1. Dufty
2. JAC
3. Naden
4. Schoupp
5. Cotric
6. Averillo
7. Burton
8. Vaughan*
9. JMK
10. Thompson
11. RFM
12. TPJ*
13. Jackson
14. BBO - not in top 30 next year
15. Hetherington
16. Ava
17. Topine - development contract in 2022

18. Allen
19. Okunbur
20. Tui Katoa
21. Doorey
22. Elliott
23. Stimson
24. Waddell
25. Wakeham
26. Flanagan

Leaves 6 spots available presuming we get Vaughan and TPJ.

Hoping that Alamoti, Topine and BBO get upgraded to top 30, leaves 3 spots open... get a decent 9 and we're finals bound again.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Depends on the breed, and the circumstance
Labradors - very much so, confident and social
Chihuahuas can be nervous and standoffish
The way a dog is treated can also impact confidence and sociability
Yes, but which breed is most confident on nrl tonight?

jake6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Isn’t Ogden off contract....I hope we re sign him....he has some punch about him ....just needs to get more match fit
Agree, thought he has been solid last few weeks

Pavdogg82

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
1. Dufty
2. JAC
3. Naden
4. Schoupp
5. Cotric
6. Averillo
7. Burton
8. Vaughan*
9. JMK
10. Thompson
11. RFM
12. TPJ*
13. Jackson
14. BBO - not in top 30 next year
15. Hetherington
16. Ava
17. Topine - development contract in 2022

18. Allen
19. Okunbur
20. Tui Katoa
21. Doorey
22. Elliott
23. Stimson
24. Waddell
25. Wakeham
26. Flanagan

Leaves 6 spots available presuming we get Vaughan and TPJ.

Hoping that Alamoti, Topine and BBO get upgraded to top 30, leaves 3 spots open... get a decent 9 and we're finals bound again.
Barrett is an imbecile if he doesn't upgrade BBO, he has shown in a couple of games that he has way more spark then Katoa and maybe even JMK (which isn't that hard).

Just think, every signing we make is a statement to the Cheese that we are on the up and may be the straw that gets him on board. (We can only hope).
But imagine JMK and BBO taking turns at running behind a forward pack making metres, even Cotric and Burton punching holes off some TPJ offloads. Maybe not against Storm, Panthers etc but we will be able to roll a few forward packs with next years squad.

Seems like it's been a 5 years since we really put a score on a team. Bring the Cheese, Gus!

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love to see BBO get a go at half this year. Dummy half is our main concern but half is still uncertain. BBO looks like he's a first grader to me, but not a hooker. He hasn't really done much special, just been on the spot a couple of times, but he looks sharp and smart to me.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Are some people on here related to flopagen, gus is polishing his broom right up for daddy shanes really my son deserves another chance everyone. I'd rather even the milf or benji than flopagen.

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are going to have a team next year I excuses. We should be aiming for 2nd week of the finals as a minimum

Dufty
JAC
Naden
Cotric
Allen
Burton
Avo
Thompson
JMK
Vaughan
TPJ
RFM
Jackson

Odo
Elliot
Herhrington
Ava

That’s nearly A top 4 team with the right coaching and luck with injuries

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
You do know the rumour TPJ came to terms weeks ago. Just behind the scenes with the clubs, on who pays what. Broncos said a few days ago, they could keep him & not long after, its being reported he signed here. Nothing to do with Gus.
Yeah key word rumour.. you don’t know.. so stop pretending you do to make it sound unfavourable from our end. Yeah they can bluff all they want about keeping Pangai but their CEO who was a host on NRL 360 said on that very show broncos should part company with Pangai. They wanted him gone and tried not to sound desperate.