Official Bulldogs sign Tevita Pangai Junior for next three seasons

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There was a rumour today they're looking to punt madge and bring Flanagan on board as coach. We could be in for more good news if he takes his son over to the tigers.
Yep exactly what I'm thinking

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
So TPJ has signed?
Wow goes to show that he didn’t choose us at first and only through Gus luck we had him. That’s a worry
I reckon we just used Gould’s name show how much influence he can have.

Bulldogs fan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Are u fuckin retarded? I said he was playing high quality football BEFORE he signed with us, which made the signing make sense (even though he flopped, but hindsight is a wonderful thing). We are paying top dollar for someone who has not put 2 decent games of footy together in his career. You stupid fuck.
Bro never knew nasheed had a 13th account

Bulldogs fan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
A lot of players come for the money... We aren't the storm mate. It's about how your culture is once the players arrive and if they buy into the system and become a better player / person for it. That's what we need to foster
Isn’t that what Gould is for trust if pangai just stopped the stupidity he would be a gun

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There was a rumour today they're looking to punt madge and bring Flanagan on board as coach. We could be in for more good news if he takes his son over to the tigers.
Not gonna be easy after the doco on fox just now. Theyve made madge looking like the best coach. Lol

Pavdogg82

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Well done Barrett (and Gould if you had some influence) and Khoury, etc.
There are still a number of games I remember TPJ playing on an edge absolutely destroying teams. Couldn't tackle him, offloading at will. Line breaks, tries, it was epic! Let him roam on the edges with Thompson and RFM or Ava at prop. Backrow of Jacko, TPJ and RFM (if we get Vaughn).
1. Dufty
2. JAC
3. Shoupp
4. Naden
5. Cotric
6. Burto
7. Avo
8. Thommo
9. BBO
10. Ava (or Vaughn)
11. RFM
12. TPJ
13. Jacko
14. JMK
15. Ava / Ogden
16. Idiot (never to start again)
17. Doorey or Topine
Fuckin Litt side (compared to what we have) bugger we can't get a Guler to really get some promising depth in the forwards. If BBO keeps it up. Start him and put a fire under JMK to start carving up the ruck late in each half.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not gonna be easy after the doco on fox just now. Theyve made madge looking like the best coach. Lol
I didn't see tbh. I saw the ads of fox but at work so couldn't watch. What what is like?

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
No they aren't. If we are paying more per season. Broncos pay nothing.
But who said we are paying more for the year he is contracted to them still which is next year? Would be crazy to think we take full freight when they wanted to get rid of him.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
But who said we are paying more for the year he is contracted to them still which is next year? Would be crazy to think we take full freight when they wanted to get rid of him.
Broncos played hard ball, by saying we can keep him. His manager did a great job as well.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I’ve been telling anyone who will listen to me for 6 months now taht SBW and Mundine have been helpin us recruit
TPJ is in that crew isn’t he? (Sonny, Choc, Khodder et al)

Steve Hansen is also close with SBW

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Dufty
2. Cotric
3. Schoupp
4. Naden
5. JAC
6. Burton
7. Ava/Flannagan
8. Thompson
9. JMK
10 Vaughan
11. Jackson
12. TPJ
13. Elliott

Not too bad. Should finish around 7-8th
[/QUOTE
BBO for halfback....Flog off flanno and averillo can be our utility

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
~730k a years too much but he's a massive improvement on what we have (maybe Broncos are contributing a decent amount next year and the following 2 years he's on less?). Now we need a hooker (and potentially a prop if TPJ's being signed to play in the second row - I much prefer him in the middle).
I do not recall a player getting shown the door by his current club and getting a $100K pay rise from his new club in a salary cap league... indicative of just how low the club is at the moment

still, a necessary signing (if true)