Official Bulldogs sign Tevita Pangai Junior for next three seasons

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just had a read of the tigers forum lmfao they actually think they're better than us. How long have those numpties been 9th now

But we better be careful, they're targeting waddell and stimson, we don't want to lose 2 of our best forwardsView attachment 26928
Getting Stimson and Waddell off the books to the Tigers would be the cherry on top

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Fuck please get it done. Huge tick. I’d be happy with him and Vaughan. Then one Fucking piece. Brandon smith be it for 2023 or somehow 2022.

If Averil flops we give bbo a go with burton….

Deadset get Pangai signed. Lock in Vaughan cheap.

Throw
The bank at Brandon.

Let’s Fucking trot *****.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well we're after Vaughan, I also prefer TPJ through the middle. We aren't chasing a half. Hooker...hmm
I'd prefer him in the middle also. BUT we don't have any decent edge backrowers besides RFM. A lack of size in the middle should be offset by signing Vaughan. And having RFM and TPJ on either edge will also help offset a small middle. TPJ will diffcualty suit our team much better playing on the left edge. Burton, TPJ, naden and fox with Dufty lurking behind could be the most potent edge in the Nrl.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd prefer him in the middle also. BUT we don't have any decent edge backrowers besides RFM. A lack of size in the middle should be offset by signing Vaughan. And having RFM and TPJ on either edge will also help offset a small middle. TPJ will diffcualty suit our team much better playing on the left edge. Burton, TPJ, naden and fox with Dufty lurking behind could be the most potent edge in the Nrl.
We have waddell, Barrett's most favourite back rower

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey Kempsey Dog,
With all due respect, this isn't a fucking therapy session. That dirty mutt TPJ is literally cancer to a football team and is the reason why the Broncos have been hellbent on letting him go. Pull your head in mate, if you're going to be this fucking braindead, leave the forum.

Kind Regards,
thadoggiezman

With all due respect, if you can't engage in discussions in an adult fashion without instantly resorting to name calling then you will lose the privilege of posting here pretty damn fast.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I don't trust him on an edge, fades in and out of games and makes some shocking decisions in defence. I think he needs to focus on just punching it up through the middle, dominating his opposition and offloading I'd the opportunity presents. He can still run wide at times even if he's playing prop.

I'd personally look at playing Thompson on an edge now or at least running him there in attack. I'd rather start the game with two big boys at prop like TPJ and Vaughan and let Thompson use his pace and footwork out wide where I think he would offer more strike.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I don't trust him on an edge, fades in and out of games and makes some shocking decisions in defence. I think he needs to focus on just punching it up through the middle, dominating his opposition and offloading I'd the opportunity presents. He can still run wide at times even if he's playing prop.

I'd personally look at playing Thompson on an edge now or at least running him there in attack. I'd rather start the game with two big boys at prop like TPJ and Vaughan and let Thompson use his pace and footwork out wide where I think he would offer more strike.
8. Thompson
10. Tpj
11. Okunbor ?

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I would like to see Thompson on an Edge also. I think TPJ at lock with some freedom to roam wide at times would be the best way to play him. Defensively I think he would be less of a risk in the middle also.