Official Bulldogs sign Tevita Pangai Junior for next three seasons

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
TJP is still young and hasn't reached his peak. He also has had to settle for Seibold and Walters as coach.
Neither of them have improved anybody as yet. I still think Barrett has a coaching future, but he needs some quality players around him.
I think Barrett will go alright to. This shit shows gonna take time, everyone here thinks it should take a week to fix everything.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
500-600k get it done asap. No talent or X-Factor in the side, TPJ brings that. We pass on this opportunity there's a good chance we end up with someone a lot worse. Thompson and TPJ compliment each other well and will be a good pairing imo.

jake6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Pretty sure Chris Garry was the same bloke who said we signed Andrew McCullough for 4 years

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pretty sure Chris Garry was the same bloke who said we signed Andrew McCullough for 4 years
Yeah he was, and he has linked us to a few players now as though it was official yet nothing ever eventuated LOL

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Problem for Topine, regardless of work ethic and attitude, is he hasnt grown - unless he puts on some size or moves to 9 full time i think he will continue to struggle - atm he doesnt ave the leg speed n or dominating defensive technique of other smaller forwards such as Murray or Radley
The small forwards who make it are absolute outliers and you’re right, their tackling technique is a stand-out. Topine looks a great bench prospect and a wait and see for mine.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I reckon this rumour is true

Ben Ikin on 360 a year ago suggested the Broncos should get rid of him and now Ikin is at the Broncos calling the shots!

Malla

Reaction score
I reckon this rumour is true

Ben Ikin on 360 a year ago suggested the Broncos should get rid of him and now Ikin is at the Broncos calling the shots!
Yeah Ikin was saying that last year. It was at the beginning of the year too, don't think he's ever been a fan of his attitude and behaviors off the field so this makes sense why Ikin wants him gone.