Official Bulldogs sign Tevita Pangai Junior for next three seasons

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Props are usually OK between 30-32 though, perhaps maybe less in today's faster game though...
You've also to take into consideration that's hes been part of a struggling dragons pack for the past 2 or 3 years.

I just don't see him improving us

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
TPJ would be wasted in the front row and isn't as effective there. We need a strike second rower more than any other position besides hooker. His offloads and the ability to attract two and three defenders every run is something we've been missing on the edges since Frank the Tank left.

adamsapple

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Api will be a bulldog in 2023
Won't be re signed by penrith
Also he followed Barrett from penrith to manly and back to penrith
He still holds Barrett in high regard

The Faz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
On a personal level the guy is a massive flog, a real scumbag and dumb as a bag of rocks.

But maybe we have to sell our soul to the devil.

Trent and coaching staff will have to work hard to keep him on the straight & narrow.
You buy Vaughan, you're also buying his eight week suspension.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
1. It should be contested as it should be null & void once he was sacked.
2. When you buy him & pay him for this year, you are effectively front loading his contract. When negotiating his contract you tell him that we are effectively deducting 8 weeks pay from the total.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We are the front runners to sign him, after the Tigers lost interest in him. Go us.
The rumour is he brushed wests then they put that spin out there due to perception no one wants to go there

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah I know.
That would have to bargained into the price.
I don't know if it's a good idea really as I haven't watched any dragons games to know what his form is like.
I said that as I do believe in 2nd chances and maybe we get a good player at reduced rate?

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Hell yeah! Big strong and can do some freakish things… Oh and his second phase play will be invaluable to us. The guy loves an offload he gets some good ones away. Change of scenery mate. Lets go TPJ !