WWOS MOLE Bulldogs sign Sione Katoa from Panthers

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fucking dope doesn't even have the right player hahaha, always in his own little world :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Did you have a fucking look at the video? He now plays for the Panthers and previously the Sharks.
I know who the fucking dope is and its not me.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Last edited:

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you have a fucking look at the video? He now plays for the Panthers and previously the Sharks.
A winger for the Sharks, who still plays for the Sharks, is also a hooker for Panthers, who will soon be playing for Bulldogs...

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A winger for the Sharks, who still plays for the Sharks, is also a hooker for Panthers, who will soon be playing for Bulldogs...
Is there a chance there's two Michael Lichaas and we signed the wrong one.? :(

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
There was and is , no hooker worth spending decent money on for the 2020 season. We need depth , clearly.. so if this is base wage depth signing as a fill gap, I don't have a problem with it.. I want a premier hooker, hopefully the club does also..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The amount of comments you post that are so far off the mark is concerning, maybe if you weren't so obsessed with Pay you would actually take a breath and look at things clearly instead of trying to justify every fucking decision he and the club makes. Deadset the only opinion you seem to have that doesn't involve sucking off the club is your weird hate for Hoppa lol.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Must be on the cheap and for depth at best.

Otherwise a shit buy.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can't say I've seen much of him but I find it hard to believe he's worse than Lichaa lol.

stinkypinky

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He goes hard in defence not to sure about attack but anyway welcome to the bulldogs sione

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Moving to rumours atm, nothing official from the club, will move back to Bulldogs Discussion if it happens.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Honestly, he is lol
If his a minimum wage stop gap for a yr or two then meh its better than spending extra for the other crap out there. Bit annoyed he'll take up a spot in the top 30 but the guy is capable, crap but capable if called upon.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
If his a minimum wage stop gap for a yr or two then meh its better than spending extra for the other crap out there. Bit annoyed he'll take up a spot in the top 30 but the guy is capable, crap but capable if called upon.
Wouldn't even call him capable, he has been awful everytime I seen him play.