Official Bulldogs sign respected assistant coach David Furner

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
‘I’m with Deano’ -
‘Deano will surprise a lot of people’
@Straight18 / 2018.

And of course you have EVIDENCE that our players WANTED the game plan ‘simplified’ - don’t you... well: pony up champ.
I like the game plan which gives us more points than the other team resulting in a win.
How simple was that.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I like the game plan which gives us more points than the other team resulting in a win.
How simple was that.
Brilliant! Where have you been mate??
We should hire you for any remaining vacancies on the high performance staff! :-).

Last edited:

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brilliant! Where have you been mate??
We should hire you for any remaining vacancies on the high performance staff! :-).
Oh thanks for your vote of confidence mate.
I will do what’s best for our team and that is turn up every week on game day
Trent and his new team have me very confident of better days ahead.
Season 2021 can not come around fast enough.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Compare our 2020 coaching staff with our 2021. Our board haven’t delivered shit yet but i think we can all agree the coaching staff assembled is a good one.
There's plenty of positions that still need to be filled. Furner I'm happy with, Baz unsure, Sandercock/Tangata-toa no opinion, Ferris is shit. Hopefully the rest of staff is decided soon

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
‘I’m with Deano’ -
@Straight18 / 2018.

And of course you have EVIDENCE that our players WANTED the game plan ‘simplified’ - don’t you... well: pony up champ.
Yes josh jackson said it on tv after a floggin. All the evidence i need. And dean should of done alot better but your cock sucking mates gave him no one. But Barrett gets everyone he wants in 5 mins from your family club mates. Straight 18 today u dickhead. Pay did everything i said he was capable of. U said you were an assistant coach and head coach.
Now your on kennel all day everyday...... yeah so fuck off u wanna be. Everyone sees straight 18 through u, natalie and horse arse. Nasheed holds more credit than u 3 nufties.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
‘I’m with Deano’ -
@Straight18 / 2018.

U call everyone negative, than try and bring up any moments we have been positive to use as a negative. Your such a dickhead, head coach, or assistant i forget lol. Yeah of the u 5s girls side u backwards dick. Obviosly u failed so your here now lol. Dick head

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Yes josh jackson said it on tv after a floggin. All the evidence i need. And dean should of done alot better but your cock sucking mates gave him no one. But Barrett gets everyone he wants in 5 mins from your family club mates. Straight 18 today u dickhead. Pay did everything i said he was capable of. U said you were an assistant coach and head coach.
Now your on kennel all day everyday...... yeah so fuck off u wanna be. Everyone sees straight 18 through u, natalie and horse arse. Nasheed holds more credit than u 3 nufties.
You must be minimum 10 cans in with that outburst of dribble :-).

9588CCC3-43F5-4C67-BAF6-3F3E69DCDD88.jpeg
Did you give thought that Dean had the staff he wanted? He was offered help and said no.

Where did I state coaching credentials??

Yet you launch into your usual toddler tirades. Thanks for the laughs again, keep ‘em comin’ :-).

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
U call everyone negative, than try and bring up any moments we have been positive to use as a negative. Your such a dickhead, head coach, or assistant i forget lol. Yeah of the u 5s girls side u backwards dick. Obviosly u failed so your here now lol. Dick head
One of your best yet! :-).

Can you state where you’ve ever attempted to be positive about the club?

I’ll check in with you later. Marcelo Montoya the Lebanese fella invited me for lunch at El Jannah...

Last edited:

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
You must be minimum 10 cans in with that outburst of dribble :-).

View attachment 16988
Did you give thought that Dean had the staff he wanted? He was offered help and said no.

Where did I state coaching credentials??

Yet you launch into your usual toddler tirades. Thanks for the laughs again, keep ‘em comin’ :-).
Hahaha how dumb is this inbred hick **** DD? Keyboard warriors are even funnier when they are drunk and illiterate hahaha

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Hahaha how dumb is this inbred hick c*** DD? Keyboard warriors are even funnier when they are drunk and illiterate hahaha
Mate good to hear from you. I need an assistant to coach the U/5 girls side. Reckon you can lend a hand?? :-).

mikey

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hopefully he can get the best out of Elliot, Thompson, RFM, and hopefully he can do something/anything with Napa. Can’t wait until his contract is up. One of the many horrible signings we have had to live with over the last decade.
I hope he flogs the fuck out of the forwards cause they are gased by the 60 minute mark.also our missed tackles are woeful.lets not kid our selves we were lucky to beat Souths on Thursday night.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I hope he flogs the fuck out of the forwards cause they are gased by the 60 minute mark.also our missed tackles are woeful.lets not kid our selves we were lucky to beat Souths on Thursday night.
Absolutely. Our fading late in games is embarrassing. Hope it can be sorted out somehow. If we played 80 mins week in week out we wouldn’t be in a wooden spoon battle.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Mate good to hear from you. I need an assistant to coach the U/5 girls side. Reckon you can lend a hand?? :-).
I’ll come and protect them from any drunk predators that might bored with his sheep

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Absolutely. Our fading late in games is embarrassing. Hope it can be sorted out somehow. If we played 80 mins week in week out we wouldn’t be in a wooden spoon battle.
It's quite sad really when you consider we were the best defensive team in those last 20mins of games not that long ago. I guess that was one of few things that Desmond got right.

mikey

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Agree.those games where we were run down were terrible.we would have been near the top 8 if not in the 8

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yes all 3 coaches have done some good things.
But none of them 3 coaches have any form coaching a first grade team, terrible form in fact.
Id take ronald mcdonald over pay as any change is an upgrade. And think we will improve.
But like twin turbo im not bursting with confidence it will be too much.
Our dumb players wanted pay to simplify the game plan.
So there certainly not working with a bright bunch either.
Honestly am a little bewildered by such comments or views.

"Any change is an upgrade" how's SG done so far? What? The win against Souths makes us a better team? Not defending Pay for a second as am disappointed that the team wasn't better, but he wasn't getting flogged by as much as SG.

So, this bullshit that "any change is an upgrade" is silliness. We can do just as bad as Pay. And worse if the new coach comes in and scraps any connections to our juniors etc.

The very fact that Barrett and the club are trying to implement a strategy where a number of pieces need to come together to complete the jigsaw is great. Simply buying the best player. Or getting the best coach. Isn't enough. We need to have the right structure in place to be able to implement it all.

Obviously it starts with the coach. But he needs the right support. The club has ensured that. And the support is experienced. We can't honestly ask for anymore.

"So there certainly not looking like a bright bunch either" makes me laugh. What do you mean by "there"? Do you mean "they're" .... ?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yes all 3 coaches have done some good things.
But none of them 3 coaches have any form coaching a first grade team, terrible form in fact.
Id take ronald mcdonald over pay as any change is an upgrade. And think we will improve.
But like twin turbo im not bursting with confidence it will be too much.
Our dumb players wanted pay to simplify the game plan.
So there certainly not working with a bright bunch either.
One thing in addition to this. It's widely known and seen throughout a whole range of international sports that assistants often don't make good head coaches. They are multiple examples of assistant coaches stepping into the headcoach roles only to fail miserably. Thus, in the future they stuck extremely successfully to being assistants.

This is completely normal in the real world.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah Phil charlton was a professional coaching assistant, dont know why baz doesn't include him in his line up , a wealth of experience