Bulldogs sign Jack Cogger for 2019-2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
is her any good?
Seriously we seem to go hard for him, Knights seemed to want to keep him, yet they signed Mitch Pearce?????

Are we signing on potential, or has this kid got what it takes?

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So is that what managers do now.. Send a photo of the contract front cover..

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
is her any good?
Seriously we seem to go hard for him, Knights seemed to want to keep him, yet they signed Mitch Pearce?????

Are we signing on potential, or has this kid got what it takes?
It sounds more like back up with a chance to prove himself. He's apparently leaving the Knights 'cause he has no chance of playing first grade there with Pearce coming in, but he has a chance of playing for us if he proves himself.

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Going by the Knights previous decisions regarding players signing contracts a year early, he should be released.

I remember Nathan Browne saying that if a player dint want to be at his club, then they wouldn't stand in his way.

They released that forward to Canberra a few years ago one year early from his contract from memory.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I think this shows how much Pay rates Frawley and Cleeland....
Yeah, you are right.

I wonder what happens with Mbye if he doesn't succeed at fullback?
Clearly Pay doesn't rate him as a halfback either

Last edited:

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Going by the Knights previous decisions regarding players signing contracts a year early, he should be released.

I remember Nathan Browne saying that if a player dint want to be at his club, then they wouldn't stand in his way.

They released that forward to Canberra a few years ago one year early from his contract from memory.
Brown, like many coaches, argues what ever point suits their current agenda.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hopefully Hodkinson stays at Knights, then maybe we get him this season

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Must be alright if hes played halfback for junior roos and nsw.
Would be happy for him to get thrown in there with foran to help him. All the great players have to start somewhere.
I guess this squashes any rumour of us signing Sezer unless pay wanted him as a ball playing lock?

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think the manager is going all out to get him an early release, this looks to be part of his plan to force the Knights to release him.
I think if he starts kicking and screaming he will get a release... only problem is the damage to his reputation.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are probably right, but I was also thinking Pay wants another option to see who wants it most & performs best.
Think this is the first real recruitment from the new structures. Pay knows him and what he can bring. Guess we need to accept that Deano knows what he is after and he got his man...

Status
Not open for further replies.