Bulldogs sign giant Titans forward

frogdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
"Mole"
The Bulldogs have signed a giant young forward from the Titans.

Isaac Matalavea-Booth, who stands at more than two metres tall and tips the scales at 120 kilograms, is a promising 20-year-old middle forward from New Zealand.

Matalavea-Booth attended prolific Gold Coast league nursery Keebra Park High School before being snapped up by the Titans.

But injuries and COVID-19 restrictions resulted in him playing little football over the last couple of years.

The young prop has still attracted the eye of keen league judges at the Bulldogs, however.

"Isaac is a young forward with great potential," Bulldogs supremo Phil Gould told Wide World of Sports.

"I liked him from the moment I met him. I'm looking forward to him coming to the Bulldogs to further his development."

Sounds promising

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is the kid there was a photo of recently on here dwarfing Tino?
Good to see these promising signings and we need numerous options as they certainly all don't work out.
Is Doorey staying or gone?

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good to see these promising signings and we need numerous options as they certainly all don't work out.
Is he needed with the signing of Jacob Preston?

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Doorey is mowing the grass during pre-season…but oh wait he has received a head knock from hitting himself with the pullback on the mower. He will be out for the remainder of the pre-season effective immediately:cry:. Heard from my source that he was lying down as people were looking but remained upright when people weren’t. Also looked for the local park footy ref to blow a penalty from across the road during a game, against the mower showing clear signs of him being abolished by the mower pullback to the head with his usual hand over the eyes and staying down till the ref blows his whistle.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
As I keep saying, Gus is signing some of the best young talent from around the country. Obviously only a few of them will do anything in FG, but we have more youngsters with potential than we've had for a long time so eventually his scouting will pay off.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love this type of signing. We have lots of young players with potential all fighting it out for a spot in the team. They all won’t pan out but the future is bright

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Doorey is mowing the grass during pre-season…but oh wait he has received a head knock from hitting himself with the pullback on the mower. He will be out for the remainder of the pre-season effective immediately:cry:. Heard from my source that he was lying down as people were looking but remained upright when people weren’t. Also looked for the local park footy ref to blow a penalty from across the road during a game, against the mower showing clear signs of him being abolished by the mower pullback to the head with his usual hand over the eyes and staying down till the ref blows his whistle.
Not a fan then? :tearsofjoy:
He did go soft after getting belted spot on and I've also not read glowing raps on his form in reggies..confirmed that Edwards beat him to a FG run etc etc.

battered sav

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hope we teach him how to speed up his play the ball. Look forward to seeing a fitter version in the future.