Official Bulldogs sign Fa amanu Brown

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doueihi could be another player that we could sign for next season as a stopgap for when Crichton joins us long term in '24.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very unlikely Doueihi signs a short term contract.
Either way it doesn't matter if they stick with Ava for next year at FB and then we can clean out the chaff and bring in the talent for season '24.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Flanno would also be moved on at the end of '23, if not sooner unless he blossoms next season which is highly unlikely as the club has already said he's free to look around with other clubs but he's keen to stay and why wouldn't he be with what we're building in the next 2 to 3 years.

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hold up are we travelling through time? I swear this happened before and it didnt work... wtf

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm on the fence so I can go either way, bag or give him a wrap if he exceeds my somewhat low expectations..how do we know he cost fuck all when he knocked back the tiges offer...?
True, tigers probably offered him a fortune! Lol

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nu Brown can play ok but is also a selfish hog at times. Back up player only.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Awesome,there's our NSW cup captain. Can't see him getting many first grade minutes

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doueihi could be another player that we could sign for next season as a stopgap for when Crichton joins us long term in '24.
No no no no no!!
Sideways-backwards moves at best give the $$$ that would be demanded

Eesma

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He thinks he's worth a LOT more than he is and I expect his ego won't let him take a deal anywhere but in the halves.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Doueihi wants 900k though and wouldn't want 1 year either. For Doueihi to be worth 900k, the salary cap would need to be 25 million
Or 500K of it being in Tpa's.Dont think he works at the Dogs especially on big bucks.
1.is he really ok post knee op idk.2.Seems to have some ego which lately he hasnt been backing up on field, could be a divisive guy amongst the group meaning does he seem a real team orientated guy again idk.
Too many risks with him money the biggest, rather we get even a couple of the other rumoured guys in Moses, Farnworth or and Chrichton..please.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Or 500K of it being in Tpa's.Dont think he works at the Dogs especially on big bucks.
1.is he really ok post knee op idk.2.Seems to have some ego which lately he hasnt been backing up on field, could be a divisive guy amongst the group meaning does he seem a real team orientated guy again idk.
Too many risks with him money the biggest, rather we get even a couple of the other rumoured guys in Moses, Farnworth or and Chrichton..please.
Good player, too slow, already 1 knee reco, his skillset is surplus to our requirements.
Whilst I dislike Moses, He is probably the only Half available in 2024 to move us forward.

Last edited:

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Good player, too slow, already 1 knee reco, his skillset is surplus to our requirements.
Whilst I dislike Moses, He is probably the only Half available in 2024 to move is forward.
Pre knee I rated him too, maybe i am marking him too harshly post surgery and not many games back but his level dropped imo and part of this may be due to the attitude "I wanna play 6 or I'm leaving" blah blah.
Defintely not quick agree there too, if we ever went for 2 running halves we want them to have some pace..I mean JMK would smoke this fella lol

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didn’t he score a double against us last season? I thought he was more impressive for Tigers, than I remember him being for most of his previous stint with us. Good backup for Mahoney.