News Bulldogs sign Damascus Neemia

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Greenberg really screwed up our formula for success when in his infinite wisdom he decided that spending money on junior development was a waste since other clubs could poach them. I think that's when we let go of some great talent scouts and it started a process that would result in us needing to spend biggish money on depth players as well as run on players.

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Greenberg really screwed up our formula for success when in his infinite wisdom he decided that spending money on junior development was a waste since other clubs could poach them. I think that's when we let go of some great talent scouts and it started a process that would result in us needing to spend biggish money on depth players as well as run on players.
Other clubs still poaching them ha ha. I dont understand how other clubs can spot potential kids but the doggies cant even see some good juniours coming through

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Looks like we have our own NAS....has he had "the jab"?

Reactions: ATT

the12thman

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I love that we are getting good Queensland players back at the club.

Players like Darren and Jason Smith, Jason Hetherington and Marty Bella have been massive for us in the past.

The club as a whole is headed in a very positive direction

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
Nice signing

They have 2 others that are big also

Benjamin Te Kura
Felix Faatili - he looks a tank

20211121_204107.jpg20211121_204121.jpg20211121_204140.jpg

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I think Felix and his brother Cais are on the Warriors books

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Greenberg, too... there was a clear drop in our juniors coming through after the 2009 recruitment drive IMO
The decision was made when we lost so many players especially to the RORTERS...
Tod Greenturd come out saying, we will do what other clubs are doing and that is buying established players, why should we spend money on developing juniors while other clubs take them away he said.
The beginning of the DARK TUNNEL :rage: