Not open for further replies.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I hope this means the end of Josh Jackson as an edge backrower. He should stick to lock.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Stats can be misleading, rfm was having far more of an impact in general play. He was running harder and his footwork and offload was causing problems for teams.
Disagree. Since Martin replaced him our pack has been playing way better.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'd prefer CHN to be #14.
Can cover centre and in the case of an injury to our hooker... Jackson moves to 9 and we still aren't short in the back row. All we need for this to work is a decent 80min hooker... all I know is this won't work with Lichaa
I don't feel like he would come to us to play that role, surely some other clubs would be able to offer more? I honestly can't put a 17 together right now, we're spoiled for options in some positions while in others we're completely lacking lol.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Is he good, I’ve heard his name millions of time but I never focus on him. I know he has shear talent but I need a description of him.

LEESSSS GOOOO

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
When I posted the rumour about Jahrome Hughes, he was inches away from signing. No word of a lie. He back flipped in the 11th hour. But no apparently I get my info from my Aunties cat...lol

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I like him but I honestly don't get where he fits and I have worries over Martin being shafted to the bench.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Is he good, I’ve heard his name millions of time but I never focus on him. I know he has shear talent but I need a description of him.

LEESSSS GOOOO
Probably a poor mans Angus Crichton with a little RFM in him? That's what i'd compare him to.

Has the knack for scoring a try and runs good lines, has some decent pace, footwork and offload. Has some shit in his game and is pretty undisciplined at times, also doesn' grt through a lot of work but that's probably got more to do with how well the Penrith pack split thr workload.

doggyrock

Waterboy
Reaction score
Sounds very positive don’t know too much about him but soon will....

Status
Not open for further replies.