Bulldogs Sign 21 Year old Winger for 3 Years - Christian Crichton

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He will replace BMOZ if we can't hold on to him. not a bad signing. he has decent speed

Longtimedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So man whore resigning with the panthers has made his decision and easier one? He looks pretty good for a 20 old. Better than Montoya and cheaper than Morris. Good signing
Makes good metres off the line not like Montoya. Whoever runs after Montoya gets smashed because Montoya gets dominated. Even worse aspect to his game than his defence.

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd love to know details of what we paid and if there is any backloading in his contract. I think we are probably going to do more backloading over the next few seasons (hopefully to a much lower and ever decreasing extent) to get out of this hole.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'd love to know details of what we paid and if there is any backloading in his contract. I think we are probably going to do more backloading over the next few seasons (hopefully to a much lower and ever decreasing extent) to get out of this hole.
I doubt they would have backloaded him a big incentive for these rookies is the chance of playing regular NRL with us.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Makes good metres off the line not like Montoya. Whoever runs after Montoya gets smashed because Montoya gets dominated. Even worse aspect to his game than his defence.
Fuckin oath. A fact some people seem to ignore is Montoyas “attack”. This chrichton bloke is 100kgs so as long as he has a bit of pace he’s good to go.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He has pace and broke a few tackles in last night's game, I reckon he's a good signing and he's gonna be in the blue and white so at least give the guy a chance.

joedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Why didnt they just keep tyrone phillips if they going to sign this bloke same shit

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only 4 players to go till we fill the top 30 now! We are so thin in the outside backs next year so we had to sign someone. This is where the people that are saying the salary cap thing isn't that bad are wrong we are replacing Bmoz with this guy.
yeah we are filling our last positions in the top30 with players with 1st grade experience and young. how dare us....things could've been a whole heap worse.

am i happy no, do I blame current coach and administration no.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
In all seriousness he was a very highly rated junior. Has an error in him though.

Killed it in the juniors.... Bit loose and confused in first grade but his young, could potentially be a good signing. Few more like him and we should be sweet.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is that the **** with the fuzzy hair and throws his head around like Martin Lang when taking a hit up?

observer97

New Pup
Reaction score
Tyrone Phillips would be a better signing. He's off contract this season, he's got speed and is playing well for the Panthers. Gela Mosby would also be a nice pick up, though he's contracted till 2019. However if neither of those players can be signed up, we should lock in Lewis and Martin asap, even if it means offloading players like Tolman and Lichaa

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyone complaining about this signing after last nights dire news regarding our cap should give themselves an upper cut. Welcome to the dogs Christian. I have faith that his signing will be a god send. In any case he certainly can't be any worse than Montoya.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This is the type of signing we need at this time....whether or not you rate the kid based on his first few games if FG.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tyrone Phillips would be a better signing. He's off contract this season, he's got speed and is playing well for the Panthers. Gela Mosby would also be a nice pick up, though he's contracted till 2019. However if neither of those players can be signed up, we should lock in Lewis and Martin asap, even if it means offloading players like Tolman and Lichaa
We need a strong centre if we cant keep Jmoz. Apart from that were good in the backs with Bergamin, Cerruto and Olive, Carr and Smith are also options.

I think offloading Tolman is a no brainer, i'd also release Brown who is getting what 300k to play ISP I think?

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need a strong centre if we cant keep Jmoz. Apart from that were good in the backs with Bergamin, Cerruto and Olive, Carr and Smith are also options.

I think offloading Tolman is a no brainer, i'd also release Brown who is getting what 300k to play ISP I think?
Olive and Smith only ones on contract for next year, but agree seeing what we can get for Tolman is worth it, we need to at least get 400K paid for it to be worthwhile. Maybe with that money we can resign Martin and Lewis. Not sure about Lichaa though, would hope he wasn't on much and it was an opportunity to redeem himself, with some performance based clauses for an increase which he has failed.

Status
Not open for further replies.