Bulldogs Sign 21 Year old Winger for 3 Years - Christian Crichton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get your head out if the sand. Barring 3 good games last year he has given us 3.5 years of crap. Enough is enough.
Although unfortunately he is still contracted for next year
Agree
Lichaa has been more disappointing than She-Rex which is pretty fucking bad.

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get your head out if the sand. Barring 3 good games last year he has given us 3.5 years of crap. Enough is enough.
Spot on

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Better than what people give him credit for.. but will be cover.

1. Mbye
2. Montoya / Hoppa / Bergamin / Carr / Smith / Holland / Olive
3. Montoya / Hoppa / Bergamin / Carr / Smith / Holland / Olive
4. Montoya / Hoppa / Bergamin / Carr / Smith / Holland / Olive
5. Montoya / Hoppa / Bergamin / Carr / Smith / Holland / Olive

Then there are guys like Dillon, Averillo, Picken coming up through SG Ball, and the Keebra Park purchases.

We aren't as bad as thought... 4 players > $400k with Lewis and Martin unsigned... so that makes 2 players and $200k left over (if we don't re-sign anyone else).

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hasn’t been that impressive for Penrith from what I’ve seen however at 100kg and powerful he should start our sets off well as long as Montoya remembers how to run hard.
Montoya will be playing reserve grade when this kid shows up.

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Crichton is a solid option for us on the wing and we don't lose much with him replacing Brett, other than $700k.

Signing these young rookies on the wings and 2nd row will give us wiggle room to restructure our spine over the next 2-3 years

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Playing tonight for Panthers..

Coctric already scored once on his wing due to lack of defence on Crichtons part.

BankstownBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’s more then held his own against Cotric.
He got the upper hand over Cotric?

That’s great news for us. If a few of these bargain buys come through then we will be in a great position once we are on top of the cap.

Robert61

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lichaa like Mbye are past their use by dates at the dogs. They have both had plenty of chances to redeem and apart from the odd good game it was never happening. We have enough plodders in the team without Lichaa. Throw a few youngsters into the team. We have nothing to lose and how many times have we let someone go and they have fired in another team so it could well be the same for us new players at the dogs thrown a chance to play first grade and suddenly a big improvement on their performances. Like I said before we need to blood new boys and discard the remnants of a Desball era.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Catch them young and teach them tricks!
I think we might do well next year, not winning premiership well, but far better than we are doing now.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
still frothin' over Cotric... times are tough now, but he will be like 22-23 next time he's off contract and fuck i hope we break the bank to get him.
Oh yeah he’s a absolute weapon. I’d love to see how he would go at fullback.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Oh yeah he’s a absolute weapon. I’d love to see how he would go at fullback.
He played at Fullback when they played us. As expected he pulled our pants down and made us look like a joke.

jamma01

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Looks a good prospect, gets invloved and the thing i like most is that his runs are damaging. Gets their sets off to a good start, unlike Montoya who gets put on his back

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Has been very promising vs Storm tonight. Scored a great long range try and runs hard and defends well.

Status
Not open for further replies.