Bulldogs Should Seek Nike Sponsorship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Nikes profits only soared because idiots went and bought their stuff in order to burn it and post it on social media!

Malla

Reaction score
Nikes profits only soared because idiots went and bought their stuff in order to burn it and post it on social media!
LOL

Saw people burning shit running shoes but nobody was touching their Jordans lol

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Reminds me of back in the 80's when all the "do gooders" where smashing and burning heavy metal records because they reckoned the music was satanic and corrupted the youth. Little did they understand that they were obviously helping the bands out financially because they had to purchase the albums to destroy them, hence why most metal bands back then thought it was funny how stupid the "do gooders" were.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Kaepernick for HB. Already wears #7 and is looking for a gig.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No seriously how mad were the Nike jerseys in the day that’s when we had the biggest sales every year

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let’s be real here. The only things being burned was shitty old Nikes that need replacing anyway. I didn’t see anybody burning their favourite Jordans LOL

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Let’s be real here. The only things being burned was shitty old Nikes that need replacing anyway. I didn’t see anybody burning their favourite Jordans LOL
You don't fuck with Jordans, that's sacrilege.

Status
Not open for further replies.