Official Bulldogs SG Ball Cup 2021

Kip Drordy

Kennel Established
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hope so - lacked speed n size last year in the backs.
And most forwards overweight and unfit, thinking they would steamroll sides. Didnt happen, Needs to improve.

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bayley Cox played first grade for murwillumbah mustangs this year and was one of there better forwards can play anywhere in the pack!!!!
Which club will he choose though?

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Anyone know times dates venues for trial games - usually played Dec n January?

Life_of_League

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Thanks - do you know time or venue?
I don’t yet, but once I find out I’ll post on here if no one else has by then. Not too sure how many trial games there will be for SG and Matt’s because the season starts earlier for 2021. Round 1 will be first weekend of Feb

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don’t yet, but once I find out I’ll post on here if no one else has by then. Not too sure how many trial games there will be for SG and Matt’s because the season starts earlier for 2021. Round 1 will be first weekend of Feb
Thanks for that - so hard re impossible to get any info from the club - they want us to support the club, the whole club build a community culture but they dont tell us much and dont reply to emails etc.

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So many middle eastern kids yet none are filtering through
Seen the matts team, most are big boys and thats what the doggy selectors like. Nothing wrong with the middle eastern kids, there just getting overshadowed by the islander kids

Heard some rumour that may change and there going to choose kids with athletic ability/skills//good on there feet etc

scottywilson

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Updated Bulldogs SG Ball Cup Summer Squad
Abiarthur Tuileapa
Ahmad Skaf
Bayley Cox
Bilal Yazici
Brandon Tapuai
Cameron Lawrence
Charlie Lennon
Christian Emellio
Compton Fuatimau
Danny Ghantous
Diego Bravo-Graham

Eli Clarke
Faatefai Autagavaia
Finley Neilson
Harry Hayes
Hayden Essery
Jack Burgess
Jack Todd
Jadiel Toto-Tavai
Jarod Gibson
Joseph O'Neill
Jordan Roumanous
Kai Brady
Khaled Rajeb
Kyle Weatherall
Lachlan Vale
Liam Khan
Lipoi Hopoi
Louie Yehia
Malakai Manoa
Mark Simon
Omar Yaghi
Presley Sau
Semisi Foliaki
Solomon Akama
Tahj Amone
Tamarere Simons
Taringa Maungaati
Tayson Fakaosi
Trieste Winitana
Turoa Williams
Tusi-Alofa Aonga
William Tuitupou

Hey mate any reason why this list is vastly different to the table of players you listed earlier on the thread ? I noticed this list is in fact the one on the club website, where you get the other 1 ?

Lomdiddydawg

Waterboy
Reaction score
Hey mate any reason why this list is vastly different to the table of players you listed earlier on the thread ? I noticed this list is in fact the one on the club website, where you get the other 1 ?
This list is not accurate. There are names missing and I know there are names here that are training up in Flegg.

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This list is not accurate. There are names missing and I know there are names here that are training up in Flegg.
Have u got names in the Flegg side and who was retained from previous years by any chance

Lomdiddydawg

Waterboy
Reaction score
Have u got names in the Flegg side and who was retained from previous years by any chance
Not sure who has been retained from previous years but Bayley Cox has been training with Flegg, Lleyton Borg came straight from the Gold Coast had 1 session with Ball and was moved up to Flegg has been training there since.
Heard the contracted boys have been training in Flegg to see how they go in trial games.