News Bulldogs set to make call on coach Dean Pay’s future

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Been hearing Between Anthony griffin and Shaun Wayne as head coach Michael ennis as assistant coach. Nick Citric is a done deal. Also Alex Johnston is done deal. Souths are offloading Gagai for JAC.
Harry grant is a done deal as tigers can’t match $500k from the bulldogs.
Also Lachlan Lewis is off to Melbourne a player swap with one of there forwards.
Foran is getting a 1 year extension on around 500k. Elliot is off to st George on $650k.
Hey, I remember you from last week.

Didn't you say last week that JAC had already agreed to come to the Dogs - if so, why would Souths be offloading Gagai for JAC?
You also said Hastings was coming and that Tolman was off to the Dragons. Hastings is apparently staying in England and there is a 1000% chance we will resign Tolman because we're loyal to plodders - Bulldogs DNA

On this week's edition, the coaching situation sounds fantastic, Cotric is good news, AJ is meh and JAC not coming is good news (too expensive). The Lewis news is FUCKING AWESOME but it's too good to be true, we are not that lucky, c*** is Lichaa 2.0, we can't get rid of him and the Elliot news is awesome
Foran news is bad and the Grant news is 1,000,000% BS. On what planet would Grant be worth $500K? Grant is worth $700K minimum to the Storm and to desperate clubs like the Tigers and Bulldogs, he's worth more. Most clubs, especially the Tigers, would be able to afford $700K so the fact that he signed with us for $500K is a fantasy.

I hope to God I'm wrong, but like the Fonz, I'm never wwwwwwwrong

Your mail is very exciting but unfortunately it belongs in the fiction section

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Isaac posts a lot of sketchy stuff on here, as good as it sounds I wouldn’t look into it much

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Isaac posts a lot of sketchy stuff on here, as good as it sounds I wouldn’t look into it much
As long as the coaching bit is right, I would be stoked with that. Once we get that right, the rest will take care of itself

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If Pay is sacked, we wont have a coach. That means Georgallis would take over and that would be horrendous.

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re-signing a dud second rower who has not fulfilled the role he was signed for is not a bonus. As for signing players from a team marginally better than us is not filling me with confidence.As for attracting a jumper sponsor how much time have they had,and yes we didn’t have one before the COVID
Given that he started the year in the middle, & only since CHN got deregistered & Britt failed on the edge, RFM has been one of our better players, & looks better with each better. That said it’s more of a reflection of our poor coaching & lack of playing structures.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Jackson Hastings has agreed with the bulldogs on 2 year deal.
Crotric and ado Carr have both agreed to come to bulldogs
Aiden tolman is heading to the dragons on a 1 year deal.
Harry grant is on a tug of war between tigers and bulldogs. Bellamy is close with dean pay, I think Bellamy will push grant to the bulldogs.
Pay is gone. Been hearing Brad Fittler and Andrew Johns to come in next year to fix our attack.
Been hearing Between Anthony griffin and Shaun Wayne as head coach Michael ennis as assistant coach. Nick Citric is a done deal. Also Alex Johnston is done deal. Souths are offloading Gagai for JAC.
Also Lachlan Lewis is off to Melbourne a player swap with one of there forwards.
Foran is getting a 1 year extension on around 500k. Elliot is off to st George on $650k.
I’m confused...

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck this shit, just give me the fucking whistle...

Nah mate. Hook and Tooves are worlds apart success wise. If and when Hook gets another gig people will be surprised. Shaun Wane is considered the Bellamy of SL, get him in with Ennis and Kimmorley. Dont bother listening to Gus about Hook, he is a stero typical alpha that does not like being told there might be an alternative, which Hook did.

It makes no sense what so ever that Chris is persisting with Pay (yes I said Chris and not Lynne.) unless there is something else in play, I just hope its not Ben because there will be a riot...
Here you go:
3F8F5AAF-87E8-4850-90BC-A6C5F1E49715.jpeg
#Vote1Baz
#BazForCoach
#I’mWithBaz

All good mate. Hook’s gone OK but I’d prefer a next-gen coach. Think Toovs would’ve picked up a gig by now if he was top notch. Wane untested in the NRL, no guarantee of success. Menace and Noddy under done in coaching expertise and nice media gigs. Does anyone know if either actually want to coach at the top level?

Not listening to Gus as such and don’t think Ben Anderson would get the gig - no way they could get away with that given he’s not qualified either.

I just think 2022 provides better options but that depends also on squad improvement for 2021 and that’s what we’re all waiting to see...

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love you!!!
P.S. Are you single?

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The way our recruitment goes we probably will sign some numpty named Nick Citric

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well with that theory about wane, same could be said about our star signing thommo
Here you go:
View attachment 15806
#Vote1Baz
#BazForCoach
#I’mWithBaz

All good mate. Hook’s gone OK but I’d prefer a next-gen coach. Think Toovs would’ve picked up a gig by now if he was top notch. Wane untested in the NRL, no guarantee of success. Menace and Noddy under done in coaching expertise and nice media gigs. Does anyone know if either actually want to coach at the top level?

Not listening to Gus as such and don’t think Ben Anderson would get the gig - no way they could get away with that given he’s not qualified either.

I just think 2022 provides better options but that depends also on squad improvement for 2021 and that’s what we’re all waiting to see...

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Well with that theory about wane, same could be said about our star signing thommo
We’re talking about coaches not players.
We’ll know soon enough re: Thommo, I’m expecting good things...

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
Then why do you continually go on about having to sign a credentialed coach? Why not admit Pay has not fulfilled any criteria that he stated he would implement since he was signed.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What the difference?
Point your making clearly is that wane in untested in the nrl.
Same as thommo?No
We are talking Bout rugba league right? Not different codes.
One could expect good things from wane of well? No?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Then why do you continually go on about having to sign a credentialed coach? Why not admit Pay has not fulfilled any criteria that he stated he would implement since he was signed.
Continually? OK :-).
As I said, I think 2022 presents better options than 2021 and that’s it.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Seriously for the last few years the only thing exciting about the Bulldogs is the "who will be coach?" and "who will we sign?" talks. Watching us play sucks, slowest most boring plodder team ive ever seen.

Lurking around on here looking for some good info is as exciting as the Bulldogs get, how pathetic lol