Bulldogs rule out Kieran Foran and Des Hasler reunion

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol even Des knows Foran is damaged goods.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Straight swap for either T.turbo or DCE and we have a deal.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
sorry I didn't make that clear ... i was referring to Foran..

But just on that note would the bulldogs be entitled to a refund on the payout if he was employed by manly ?? because it was all based on potential loss of income wasn't it ??
I’d say it was all discussed in the settlement and we might have paid less to allow him to coach elsewhere. It’s just a hypothetical from me because no one would know the terms of the settlement except Des, the club and the lawyers.

Reactions: GDR

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
If the opportunity arises to punt Foran, the club should throw all it's resources at making sure it happens!

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Nope, not for 1cent less than his current deal that Hasler gave him to play with us. That would be the ultimate fuk u, Hasler signs him on triple overs, Hasler destroys our club, get's a pay out then get's Foran back cheap after we pay $$$ to repair him and us picking up the freight..........you guys are kidding aren't you? I would rather Foran on 1.2 in reserve grade then to see Hasler fuk us again. One more injury and surely we medically retire him anyways.
Mate forget about manly we spend all this money on getting him repaird and then they want us to pay part of his salary go get fucked.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Foran is best mates with Watmough and is still close to a lot of the other players from that team... Hard to see him wanting to go and play with DCE

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Foran is best mates with Watmough and is still close to a lot of the other players from that team... Hard to see him wanting to go and play with DCE
Hard to see him playing at all with the state of his body.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Manlys cap position is far worse than ours.. so Manly would be happy to take him I'm sure and expect us to pay the majority of his contract still..

As much as I don't want Foran at the Bulldogs, Manly is simply not an option to take him off our hands.. it mathematically cannot happen unless wants to forgo a very lucrative contract to return "home"..
Player swap

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hill is trying not to jinx it BEFORE a deal has been finalised

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
Nah i hope we dont swap Foran

If they want
Tolman
Holland
Licha
Take them thats a good amount to trade and there his pets to

If We could snare Addin Founa Blake and someone else i would be happy

I like Taupau but will he be great past 30 in 2 years time a younger prop is the way to go but i still like taupau but not at the expense of foran we have poured alot of work into foran

No way to dce his a fuckwit lol klemmer will just backhand him even more!

Wayne Rooney

Kennel Established
Reaction score
lol at snarring fonua blake the fat ****

It would be a blessing to get rid of Foran, though hasler is not a dumbcunt as he knows foran is finished

1.2m for foran? That is by far the worst signing in our clubs history, and to all the foran lovers who think tony williams was our worst sign at 600k or Mbye on 750k or Woods on 850k, go and give yourselves an uppercut