Bulldogs roll out the blue and white carpet for Josh Addo-Carr

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
But that might be the tipping point to get Burton for 21

Panthers might agree if only we take Mansour off their hands so they can use that Money to top up and retain Crichton
It's weird that all of a sudden the Mansour to the Tigers deal has gone cold. I think he wanted 3 years and the Tigers only wanted to offer 2 so maybe he has backed out of the deal and now Penrith are stuck with him for next year.

What also gives this credibility is that D-Voice has a "feeling" we'll have to take Mansour if we want Burton early and D-voice's "feelings" are usually correct

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's weird that all of a sudden the Mansour to the Tigers deal has gone cold. I think he wanted 3 years and the Tigers only wanted to offer 2 so maybe he has backed out of the deal and now Penrith are stuck with him for next year.

What also gives this credibility is that D-Voice has a "feeling" we'll have to take Mansour if we want Burton early and D-voice's "feelings" are usually correct
Even the TigPies aren't that stupid. Mansour will need a walking stick in his third year.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
All jokes aside DD,
We are obviously in the market for some quality players due to cleaning up our cap.
I am not discounting the influence of TB but credit should also be given to both Hill and his staff over the last three years who always said 2021 before things get better.
They never wavered from that statement.
Correct - as I said on here like a broken record :-). Much of the groundwork has been a long time in the making, irrespective of changes on the board, coaching and squad. Regardless we are now well on the way to better days and that’s all Bulldog fans want.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lets Trot hat all but confirms he will be here.

Imagine the banners at the home games if he does sign lol

off-tap-robbie

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Done! Legend haha thanks off tap robbie

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It could be great if we get a couple of solid centres that won’t break the bank.
Bro in all seriousness, if we did attract a couple of solid centres, and they know how much the Canterbury wingers are paid (remember all player managers know how much $$ has been thrown around), what makes you thinkthey would take anything less?

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Anyone know where you get the let’s trot Hat? Seriously! I want one lol
He sells it all he has the link on his insta. I think the sites called 6bfya. (6 budoos for your ass)

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
Genuine question and not being a silly bugger, but why did he just not go there to begin with when he had already signed? Did he sign and realize he didn't get enough? I thought they offered a lot the first time.
Who the f knows. Maybe signed for 750k then another club said we will give you 850k

Not sure on figures

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Really? :sob:
As well as being an awesome player I like this **** he has shitloads of personality is funny and has some attitude, likely would fit in great at the club.
He sells it all he has the link on his insta. I think the sites called 6bfya. (6 budoos for your ass)

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Really? :sob:
As well as being an awesome player I like this c*** he has shitloads of personality is funny and has some attitude, likely would fit in great at the club.
Yeah seen it yesterday haha. He's a character that's for sure! They said he's one of the best talkers on the field aswell

rwalker999

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lads, the deal was done a long time ago.

Yesterday were just the standard formalities.

I came in to meet the lads, try on my jersey, and have my locker room decked out.

Now calm down and lets get this shit show on da road

#proudtobebulldog
#lessgo
#letstrot

I hate to say it but if the deal was done a long time ago why is he not sporting blue and white now. Your source is not stated so I suppose
we just take your word for it. Common, you can provide or subside. Very cocky, but give us the goss - it maybe just goss !

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Correct - as I said on here like a broken record :-). Much of the groundwork has been a long time in the making, irrespective of changes on the board, coaching and squad. Regardless we are now well on the way to better days and that’s all Bulldog fans want.
Exactly mate and didn’t we cop it. It’s great to see it all come together now and credit to the board who signed Barrett & got the Laundy’s lined up