Bulldogs roll out the blue and white carpet for Josh Addo-Carr

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I thought the swap with Reimis Smith was needed to get this through for 2021.

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Id like jac to stay on wing even at $600k as i think ave will be a gun fb
1.2m for two wingers is not good management whatsoever.

I agree, "in time", Averillo could be a good fullback. The kid needs a couple of years atleast, without the added pressure from the outside.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

I agree, "in time", Averillo could be a good fullback. The kid needs a couple of years atleast, without the added pressure from the outside.
Dwz wont be retained at $650k after this contract for $650k even if he kills it either released or contract $$ reduction also remember we would have the cheapest 6/7/9 in the comp so we can carry some more expensive wingers for this year

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Baz said the next phase of recruitment is in priority order...what if securing JAC is that domino that needs to fall first ?

I refuse to believe under this new governance that we would simply let Reimis go to strengthen the Storm and weaken our depth

JAC physically touring our facilities and assume having a yarn with Baz all the more points to an imminent signing

We have suffered for too fkn long and deserve good news I say

JAC
Burton
Mansour (to enable the Burton signing)

Top 30 complete
Thank God we didn't need washed up Mansour ;)

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Dwz wont be retained at $650k after this contract for $650k even if he kills it either released or contract $$ reduction also remember we would have the cheapest 6/7/9 in the comp so we can carry some more expensive wingers for this year
They will also need upgrading in three or so years time when they're coming off contract, assuming they're playing well. We could have a similar situation to what the Panthers are having now.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I remember when JT did the same thing before re-signing with Cowboys, penis tease!

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
$650 k for DWZ .....WTF

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

1.2 for 2 of the best isn't that bad business considering they both have the ability to cover all over the backline including FB. Also if u were to value them at 500k each paying an extra $200k a year really isnt that much damage to the budget.

Plus Fcuk anyone complaining about having Cotric and JAC in blue and white..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
1.2 for 2 of the best isn't that bad business considering they both have the ability to cover all over the backline including FB. Also if u were to value them at 500k each paying an extra $200k a year really isnt that much damage to the budget.

who gives a shit how good they are, spending 1.2m of your cap on two wingers is stupid as fuck lol.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

This x100