Bulldogs robbed by refs yet still win!!

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
First there was the blatant foot in touch by J Paulo which was not even looked at by the video ref. Total shocker.
Next up was the Klein calling try when Graham plants the ball short and knocks on. Hoppa then picks the ball up and takes off, and should have been let run until play broke down. He may have gone length of the field. Instead we have to run the ball out from our own end.
We always seem to be duddedby the refs. Feels good to finally win a game regardless of refereeing fuckups!!!
Yep, it seemed to me to start with Bill Harrigan. He seemed to take a disliking to us & has contaminated the generations since.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lewis wasn't bracing himself for contact or aware enough that Sua was right there. The initial contact from Sua was fine.

If they sin bin someone every time a player gets knocked out or slight contact to the head then each team would play with five players.
yep & the NRL will be sued into oblivion for not protecting players AND the directors would be deemed negligent.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not really. It was scary to see Lewis get a bad concussion like that. If it was Averillo I'd say the same thing.

But I don't think the tackle itself was that bad and I hate how soft the NRL has become where any hard hit leads to a suspension or sin binning.
Mate, his shoulder knocked Lewis’ head off. Case closed