Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Bulldogs reportedly chasing SBW for 2021

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fuck that. He'd play a lesser percentage of the games than Foran anyway. I don't want him to get a redemption story at 35. If he wanted that, he should have signed with us and not the Roosters when he first came back.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Whether some of you still hate SBW for what he did when he was a 20 year old child. I bet that deep down you would love him in the BLUE & WHITE Jersey

CHANNEL 9 has reported that SBW is very close to sign a 1 year deal with Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs.

Several player were asked today by channel 9 on how it would feel for them to play alongside SBW where he will end his career where it all started.

This story is evolving and very likely to be officially confirmed. SBW also has a very close relationship with the NEW BULLDOGS SPONSOR.
When did channel 9 say he’s close

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Would be great redemption story.
Can’t believe the salt is still real after all these years lol

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As a member of around ten years,if the club brings this bloke back I will cancel my membership,can’t stand the prick,not doing it for the money,what a load of shit,he never ran off for the money either,fake prick
Yep no one else has the money so he wants to come back.
This will be good.
Rumoured to sign $BW
Rumoured to sign Jack Bird
Rumoured to re-sign Foran

Imagine the injury toll we will be facing?

_BT_

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep no one else has the money so he wants to come back.
This will be good.
Rumoured to sign $BW
Rumoured to sign Jack Bird
Rumoured to re-sign Foran

Imagine the injury toll we will be facing?
We'd need AGWA accreditation with those 3 on our books.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he wins us games then sign him up cause the shit players we got now can’t win shit. Our back row does nothing creative at all. I was devo when he left. But who cares that was long time ago.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If the roosters can do it, why can't we. Let's rort this shit like the rest of them

1.hoppa
2.DWZ
3.cotric
4.leuteli
5.JAC
6.averillo
7.maloney
8.thompson
9.smith
10. Ogden
11.SBW
12.RFM
13.jacko
14.katoa
15.Napa
16. Toomaga
17.Asiata

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Whether some of you still hate SBW for what he did when he was a 20 year old child. I bet that deep down you would love him in the BLUE & WHITE Jersey

CHANNEL 9 has reported that SBW is very close to sign a 1 year deal with Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs.

Several player were asked today by channel 9 on how it would feel for them to play alongside SBW where he will end his career where it all started.

This story is evolving and very likely to be officially confirmed. SBW also has a very close relationship with the NEW BULLDOGS SPONSOR.
I'd be seriously pissed off if we signed him for next season. And to begin with he'd have to forego a mammoth contract from Super league. But here's how I see things. We nursed him through a few years of regular injury as a youngster. He fucks off for more money when the club faced a shitfight to retain a semi decent team. Then when he does come back to league later on it's to a bitter rivals. Had he returned then I might have learned to live with it. But now he's 35 and a return would probably cost us a chance to sign someone that represents the future of our club. He's likely to be well off the pace at 35, so the signing would be more valuable for him and his retirement fund than us. I'd honestly take a shithouse rookie than $BW.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He's a fuckwit but I can live with it.
11. SBW (be good mentor for Topine)
12. Mariner (Stimson will be on the outer now)
13. Jackson (assuming Elliot is gone)

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just what he'd do for the likes of Ogden, Toomanga RFM and the ither younger blokes coming through would be invaluable. Say what you like about him but he did wonders for the Roosters and their young forwards.

I think its shite, but it would be good.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He did fuck all for NAPA...
Ask yourself when was the best Napa has ever looked? Its 2013 14 and 15 the two years SBW was there and the one after he left.

Its not SBWs fault Napa is a mental midget and couldn't keep it going.

Last edited:

Bulldog Joe

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He's a fuckwit but I can live with it.
11. SBW (be good mentor for Topine)
12. Mariner (Stimson will be on the outer now)
13. Jackson (assuming Elliot is gone)
Stimson before getting injured looked like he should be playing Group 9 not NRL, what were they thinking when signing this guy???