Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Bulldogs reportedly chasing SBW for 2021

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ffs this shit is beyond ridiculous (even for TK)

Can an automatic ban/lock be used on any thread that mentions money mill to us?

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hill, $BW and Rothfield can all go and fuck themselves
They already do in a big ball pit containing jelly and uncle Nick, Gus, greenturd and kunty kent all watch with great intent and place bets on who can pin the tail first. The winner gets a buzz pork roast special

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Article says to help..... “....rebuild the club and culture at Belmore.”
We don’t want the type of culture he brings, not now, not ever.
Exactly, we don't need coward pussies running away at night from hard work.

Shows the type of scum bag he really is.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
What on Earth does SBW owe the Rorters??? If anything the only club he owes anything to is us at the Bulldogs, we brought him over young, housed him, fed him and developed him all those years so again please tell me wtf does he owe the Rorters! He has been severely brainwashed and manipulated by Uncle Nick and his bullshit while he was in his prime and turned his back on us entirely so why should we want him back now he’s washed up? Thanks but no thanks SBW you can stay with that whore of a club who continually receive favourable help from the NRL ( National Rorters League ) makes me sick. This guy has been takin the piss out of us for years now I’m over him, the Rorters and the NRL bunch of corrupt maggots.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I seen this off Nrl 360,the $150k is only for the last 4 games not including the finals..
So i wonder what is going to happen there!
And the other 1 million cash under the table in a brown paper bag

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
The only reason Sonny would ever come back is to take up all our money and fuck us over for years to follow.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH . Just a useless lot of background noise trying to justify why he will play for the Roosters.The usual crap about the Roosters only being interested for the rest of the year because they have to have enough money to cater to upgrading Tedesco and Keary. Tedesco does not really need any upgrading because he gets a good lot of outside funds from TPA Anyway since when did the Roosters ever have a problem being able to keep who they really wanted?

Have let go of some players over the years but only after they had chewed them up , spat them out and they had outlived their usefulness.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ever since his junior days and since his debut at the Doggies, he left for the dragons and I was gutted. But I only joined the the kennel 2 years ago, so no one knows this because he was gone by then an wasn’t talked about, Lafai has always been one of my all time favourites, hence why I am so excited he’s back, and have been singing his praises, that’s why I don’t give a damn what anyone thinks. I love this club and him coming back is special for me.!!
Good on you mate. You are entitled to your opinion just like everyone else. There was a lot to like about Timmy when he was with us but I don't know, he seemed to become just another footy player when he went to the Dragons. I am not over the moon he is back because he is now 29 had a bit of injury of late and we may have only just helped out the Dragons freeing up some cap money, but he will be in Dogs colours for the rest of this year and who knows about 2021 so yeah we should support him. Gee, I even said give Napa a go when he was not exactly my cup of tea (speaking to the bloke and seeing his enthusiasm I was won over a bit), but he is a player that has disappointed.

We all have our favourites and each person is different so you are entitled to have him as yours....

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yes its $150k up front and a sugar bag full of cash in the boot of his loan car.
Can't wait for the stories abot Keary and Tedesco taking pay cuts to stay at the Rorters, that'll be next just wait and see.
Well Keary has already sprayed that one but word is Tedesco is in for a nice upgrade indeed. I suppose they will claim him as their own too. After all he has been there for three years after leaving the Tigers, back flipping on the Raiders and going back to the Tigers in his six years prior to being at Bondi....

https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/james-...-politis/d1ae931d-1445-4cf9-af42-21418abed61e

James Tedesco will be a Rooster for life and among the highest-paid players in NRL history if the rich Sydney club has its way, a new report says.

The Dally M Medallist has two years to run on his current contract, which is worth about $1 million per season. He is free to negotiate with other clubs in November - something that the Roosters want to avoid.

The Sunday Telegraph reported that the Roosters were considering a three-year extension that would pay Tedesco $6 million across the next five seasons.

A salary of $1 million this year and an average of $1.25 million across the next four years would put Tedesco alongside current NRL top-earners like Daly Cherry-Evans and Ben Hunt. Tedesco, already a dual premiership winner at the Roosters, would be 32 when the touted extension ends.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How did a Bulldogs "junior" come to love the Roosters so much? He's the prick that walked out on us, he screwed us over and now he's in love with the Roosters. I don't get it. What the fuck did we do to him and why does he consider the Rorters his "family"?
More than a handshake I imagine.....

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
Broke us in 08’ when the footage was shown of him on a Wednesday night at Sydney International Airport.

I’ll never EVER forget how I felt then about this bloke. We NEEDED him, we were struggling. He complained about money, he was our HIGHEST earner. We wanted to build around him. What else did he want? We lost good cattle to put our eggs in the SBW basket (Asotasi, O’Meley to name a couple). He Dogged us!

I don’t ever EVER want to see that prick in a Bulldog’s Jersey again. Playing for that corrupt club is exactly where he and his walking wad manager deserve to be.
Exactly this. I’ve mentioned it before on here, but the next game against the Dragons in the rain at ANZ with about 5000 people, getting done 30 blot, was the lowest I’ve felt as a fan. Fucking Dragqueens supporters feeling sorry for me and offering me coffee and shit, felt about an inch tall.
Fuck that ****.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Good on you mate. You are entitled to your opinion just like everyone else. There was a lot to like about Timmy when he was with us but I don't know, he seemed to become just another footy player when he went to the Dragons. I am not over the moon he is back because he is now 29 had a bit of injury of late and we may have only just helped out the Dragons freeing up some cap money, but he will be in Dogs colours for the rest of this year and who knows about 2021 so yeah we should support him. Gee, I even said give Napa a go when he was not exactly my cup of tea (speaking to the bloke and seeing his enthusiasm I was won over a bit), but he is a player that has disappointed.

We all have our favourites and each person is different so you are entitled to have him as yours....
Thanks for the positive reply mate !!

Mike Z

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Whether some of you still hate SBW for what he did when he was a 20 year old child. I bet that deep down you would love him in the BLUE & WHITE Jersey

CHANNEL 9 has reported that SBW is very close to sign a 1 year deal with Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs.

Several player were asked today by channel 9 on how it would feel for them to play alongside SBW where he will end his career where it all started.

This story is evolving and very likely to be officially confirmed. SBW also has a very close relationship with the NEW BULLDOGS SPONSOR.