Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Bulldogs reportedly chasing SBW for 2021

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How did a Bulldogs "junior" come to love the Roosters so much? He's the prick that walked out on us, he screwed us over and now he's in love with the Roosters. I don't get it. What the fuck did we do to him and why does he consider the Rorters his "family"?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
How did a Bulldogs "junior" come to love the Roosters so much? He's the prick that walked out on us, he screwed us over and now he's in love with the Roosters. I don't get it. What the fuck did we do to him and why does he consider the Rorters his "family"?
They gave him more paper bags than we did. **** loves money, that's his god.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes its $150k up front and a sugar bag full of cash in the boot of his loan car.
Can't wait for the stories abot Keary and Tedesco taking pay cuts to stay at the Rorters, that'll be next just wait and see.
The tedesco and keary stories about taking pay cuts have already started. Keary is about to sign for 930k a season to stay at the roosters. Everyone takes pay cuts to stay at the roosters it's not a rort at all. It's not like they signed 2 Australian spine players in the 1 off season while also claiming they can afford to keep the then current nsw origin halfback. While also signing Angus cricton to a million a season deal. There were heaps of other clubs chasing cricton but of course he choose the roosters. Oohh let me guess the roosters will now say cricton is only on 500k. They are a pathetic club and a stain on the game. They deadset haven't won a legit comp since the 70s. What I mean by that is they have bought all the recent comps they won. There's a difference between winning a comp and buying one. The storm the win there's though developing players. Manly as well in 2009 and 2011. While the roosters only buy there's. In 2002 which was our comp they bought fittler. In 2013 sbw Maloney Jennings were all bought in the off season. 2018 tedesco cronk bought in the off season. They bought keary the off season before that. Get the drift. The roosters can't and never will develop superstar players they only buy them. And that's very easy to do when you have billionaires on your board. The roosters they are pathetic and have no respect from opposition fans.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It never will
Get ready for infinite stories about him rejoining us as a forwards coach to "pay us back" in the future
Please don’t use “pay’ and ‘future’ in the same sentence again

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hahaha $BW loves the roosters lol that's funny. Tedesco keary cricton cronk they love the roosters as well. Jezz I wonder why $$$.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I am embarrassed this cocksucker ever wore our jersey

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
SBW has been a fantastic footballer. But the key word is "has been"
Hes 35 year old, had heaps of injuries and surgeries. He quite simply
is not the player he once was. The "Wolfpack" is a low quality outfit in comparison to NRL.
He didnt achieve much in the time he spent there. Its a no from me.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sick of the media wankfest over this turd. And saying that potentially playing 4 games for $150k not being much in the same breath as talking about the homeless. Go and donate your paltry $150k to the homeless then moron.

I really don't want this waste of oxygen anywhere near our club. Definitely don't want him and his handshake deals with uncle Nick in any position that he can get in the ears of any potential stars we're developing. I'll lose a huge chunk of respect for the club if we ever associate with him again.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I know he's a fuckwit but think about how valuable this would be for Topine

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes its $150k up front and a sugar bag full of cash in the boot of his loan car.
Can't wait for the stories abot Keary and Tedesco taking pay cuts to stay at the Rorters, that'll be next just wait and see.
Already saw a story that Keary is taking a 'pay cut' to stay with the rorters.
I LOL'd and kept scrolling.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I know he's a fuckwit but think about how valuable this would be for Topine
Quite possibly the most valuable thing ever. Imagine if SBW was able to facilitate meetings with uncle Nick on behalf of our most promising juniors when they're ready to step into the NRL. He's shown that his spirit animal is a Rooster now. I wouldn't expect him to offer anymore loyalty to us now than he did on the night he flew to France.

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Broke us in 08’ when the footage was shown of him on a Wednesday night at Sydney International Airport.

I’ll never EVER forget how I felt then about this bloke. We NEEDED him, we were struggling. He complained about money, he was our HIGHEST earner. We wanted to build around him. What else did he want? We lost good cattle to put our eggs in the SBW basket (Asotasi, O’Meley to name a couple). He Dogged us!

I don’t ever EVER want to see that prick in a Bulldog’s Jersey again. Playing for that corrupt club is exactly where he and his walking wad manager deserve to be.

FatDogSlim

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He is a rooster through and through. If he wants to come back to the dogs then we shouldn’t even be approaching him. He wants to stay there let him be there and we move on

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
More chance of Jesus coming back to earth before $BW comes back to the dogs

Ewan McGrady

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Article says to help..... “....rebuild the club and culture at Belmore.”
We don’t want the type of culture he brings, not now, not ever.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Broke us in 08’ when the footage was shown of him on a Wednesday night at Sydney International Airport.

I’ll never EVER forget how I felt then about this bloke. We NEEDED him, we were struggling. He complained about money, he was our HIGHEST earner. We wanted to build around him. What else did he want? We lost good cattle to put our eggs in the SBW basket (Asotasi, O’Meley to name a couple). He Dogged us!

I don’t ever EVER want to see that prick in a Bulldog’s Jersey again. Playing for that corrupt club is exactly where he and his walking wad manager deserve to be.
Absolutely spot on about the time of his exit. The cap conditions at the time forced us to choose between one of him or Asotasi to build our pack around. Asotasi served the Rabbitohs well and loyally for many years as their cornerstone forward. SBW saw that life was hard when you couldn't get by on the back of the hard work of others. And the lure of money coupled with that was enough for him to want to fuck off without explanation or apology. Even the manner of his exit was lowly. Sneaking off in the middle of the night to avoid answering any questions was the icing on the cake for me.